Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

On 2/9/2019 at 1:00 AM, Nor3g said:

Suggestion: 

A tickbox in the "loop" task to randomize the tasks.

Done: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Note that I have implemented this so that break tasks will always remain in the same places in the task list (but will still be randomly shuffled)

For example:

If you had a set of tasks like this:

Level task 1 -> Break task 1 -> Level task 2 -> Break task 2 -> Loop task (last 4 tasks)

The list of tasks could be randomized like this:

Level task 2 -> Break task 2 -> Level task 1 -> Break task 1

But will NEVER be randomized like this:

Break task 2 -> Break task 1 -> Level task 1 -> Level task 2

This is because I think it would be silly to have multiple break tasks in a row.

7 hours ago, Explv said:

Done: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Note that I have implemented this so that break tasks will always remain in the same places in the task list (but will still be randomly shuffled)

For example:

If you had a set of tasks like this:

Level task 1 -> Break task 1 -> Level task 2 -> Break task 2 -> Loop task (last 4 tasks)

The list of tasks could be randomized like this:

Level task 2 -> Break task 2 -> Level task 1 -> Break task 1

But will NEVER be randomized like this:

Break task 2 -> Break task 1 -> Level task 1 -> Level task 2

This is because I think it would be silly to have multiple break tasks in a row.

This is great thank you! :)

I can't find the option though, but I see the code is there. Am I just blind or is it the new standard for all looped tasks?

image.png.597035218e9464ebf4f4974d544ee4f4.png

EDIT: The above image was from the one I compiled myself. This is the .jar that I downloaded from github and it's correct:

image.png.7f6c00e8ed9ed11cbd93f2c36e7867ea.png

EDIT2: Nvm I figured it out!

Still there is an error though in my compiled script:

image.png.949946effa28af174a4c76d0a7c090b2.png

Edited by Nor3g

8 hours ago, Nor3g said:

This is great thank you! :)

I can't find the option though, but I see the code is there. Am I just blind or is it the new standard for all looped tasks?

image.png.597035218e9464ebf4f4974d544ee4f4.png

EDIT: The above image was from the one I compiled myself. This is the .jar that I downloaded from github and it's correct:

image.png.7f6c00e8ed9ed11cbd93f2c36e7867ea.png

EDIT2: Nvm I figured it out!

Still there is an error though in my compiled script:

image.png.949946effa28af174a4c76d0a7c090b2.png

Are you using maven install? The project is now using maven to build the .jar

You need to open the maven toolbar like so:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/54485972

And then run maven install

You no longer need to configure an artifact / libraries in the project settings.

If you still have difficulties I'd recommend just creating a new project from the GitHub source. It should tell you that it is a maven project and set everything up correctly.

If you still have issues after trying that, I can help you out at some point, just drop me a private message.

Edited by Explv

On 2/18/2019 at 9:17 AM, Explv said:

Are you using maven install? The project is now using maven to build the .jar

You need to open the maven toolbar like so:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/54485972

And then run maven install

You no longer need to configure an artifact / libraries in the project settings.

If you still have difficulties I'd recommend just creating a new project from the GitHub source. It should tell you that it is a maven project and set everything up correctly.

If you still have issues after trying that, I can help you out at some point, just drop me a private message.

It worked thanks!

Cooks Assistant should be added as a requirement to start skilling activity cooking using the lumbridge stove or else the bot gets stuck there talking to the chef.

One bot got stuck in The Restless Ghost trying to talk to the guy in the cabin in the lumbridge swamp, whilst the door wasn't open. I've never seen this bug before, but to fix it I had to manually pause the script then click the door to open it. For reference the bot was standing right outside the door when it happened.

logger: image.png.881e8d66c59b4f4460802e29b4ac0b73.png it happened again, with the same log output in the wizard tower during the same quest and during Rune Mysteries.

Running the newest OSbot with lowcpu.

Edited by Nor3g

8 hours ago, Nor3g said:

Cooks Assistant should be added as a requirement to start skilling activity cooking using the lumbridge stove or else the bot gets stuck there talking to the chef.

One bot got stuck in The Restless Ghost trying to talk to the guy in the cabin in the lumbridge swamp, whilst the door wasn't open. I've never seen this bug before, but to fix it I had to manually pause the script then click the door to open it. For reference the bot was standing right outside the door when it happened.

logger: image.png.881e8d66c59b4f4460802e29b4ac0b73.png it happened again, with the same log output in the wizard tower during the same quest and during Rune Mysteries.

Running the newest OSbot with lowcpu.

The quests are a bit busted atm, if the npc's ain't in the specified area, as stated on github https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/issues/43 If you know a bit about coding feel free to fix it, everything you need to know is in the issue thread. :) 

Suggestion: Make the loop task able to go in reverse. Now it has to go through the tasks before it can loop it and randomize it. It would be nice to be able to place it on the top then maybe instead of saying loop the past 3 task, loop the past -3 tasks so that it could be placed on the beginning then it loops the next tasks instead.

I used the bot of aio to mine iron ore and work perfect, the problem is that the characters mine on the number 1 side that will show in the next image and the rats kill them at every moment, if you can place the characters minen on side 2 that I show in the image, the rats would not disturb the character.

Edited by Prototype G
  • Like 1