KKK supports Donalod Trump evidence

DragonAlpha

wow fuck the kkk and donald trump

why would the kkk swoop so low?

donald wont do anything for their pr

btw that trump supporter saint gnome on the chat box earlier continued with me on pm

0087b0d2b4.png

I pinned him down into a logical corner but then he had to "go" sad.png

Was an interesting debate still.

Edited by DragonAlpha

The KKK is a group of white men, that are racist and hate blacks.

If the KKK supported Trump it would look bad for him.

Well here it is, the KKK supporting Trump evidence.

kkkfeatured.jpg?resize=640%2C360

(oops)

They hate everyone that isn't a white american. Like Mexicans, Indians, Chinese people. Any type of immigrant. So the KKK and Trump would be besties

Yes, unlike this militant atheist who , i asked nicely if we could debate on the subject. He tells me the same thing over and over and when  respond to him he says the same thing again without reading my argument. Just the typical ignorant kid.

I destroyed him in the debate, but we could not finish because. I was actually in class and it finished so i had to drive home. IF you want to continue the debate then msg me again. 

Btw, you guys are all stupid. He is showing a kkk member who is black. Its funny how anything you guys see without even looking at it properly or analyzing it, you begin the retardation.

Yes, unlike this militant atheist who , i asked nicely if we could debate on the subject. He tells me the same thing over and over and when  respond to him he says the same thing again without reading my argument. Just the typical ignorant kid.

I destroyed him in the debate, but we could not finish because. I was actually in class and it finished so i had to drive home. IF you want to continue the debate then msg me again. 

Btw, you guys are all stupid. He is showing a kkk member who is black. Its funny how anything you guys see without even looking at it properly or analyzing it, you begin the retardation.

duh