Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

I can make the script operate faster but it will not be good for ban rates, it is better to go normal/average and safer, than fast + ban. I can easily add it as an option but I will add a warning sign before enabling the option.

As for ban rates, glad to hear, don't forget to post results :D The script has had a behavioural system change which means users are taking advantage of low bans, I will be changing the system again in the near future to continue the low ban rates. NOTE: this does not mean you will never get banned, bans are always possible with all bots, but please be careful :) 

The script isn't picking up the marks. Is this a known bug :/ 

I'm using Mirror Mode, Draynor Course EDIT: Weird, I just kept closing and restarting everything and it randomly started working. May be a client thing.

Edited by Runefire
  • Like 1

The marks of grace not picking up was a client issue but it's easily solved with a restart, it can only go wrong if mirror client is setup incorrectly, make sure to do the following:

- close all clients
- open default osrs launcher (dont login just yet)
- open osbot mirror client
- wait for them to automatically hook together
- login manually (dont start any scripts/bots yet)
- walk around in actual osrs, open a few interfaces to let them load properly
- start script

That is the most stable setup with mirror client, until we get a few more updates. Since it is a bit heavy on memory, you may need to restart the client after several hours of botting.

As for double clicking seers rooftop, I will check that out and have it fixed ASAP, thanks for the bug report ^^ :D Stay tuned for another update :)

As for trials - activated good luck guys, don't forget to post results, there is a new update being coded for seers rooftop :D

What an amazing script! Here is my progress, 1-60 agility strictly using this bot (starting from gnome course!!)

Rates in this progress pic are low because I enabled frequent breaks (15min before break/4min break time) but none the less what an amazing script! Went to bed and it ran flawlessly for 8+hours!

<3 love it!

ZAUpPcl.jpg

• Like 1

Great progress guys, will add those results to the main thread, good job :D The new behavioural system will be added within the coming days, so expect continued low ban rates. Please do not overbot, continue botting responsibly and you should have great success :D

As for alching, I will see what I can do about adding alching support, I need to do a large re-write for the the allowance of alching while doing agility, once I add alching it should be easy enough to add other actions such as fletching/magic imbue too ^^ :D 

Hey, first time posting on the forums lol. Would be super awesome with a trail for this script! I did the mistake of buying another agility script without a trail first and im not very happy with it :( 

edit: nvm just bought it. Liking it so far. Seems to be causing some fps drop in mirror mode tho but i can live with that 

Edited by no can tell
  • Like 1

Activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D Let me know how it goes :D With mirror hmm I am tempted to try increasing the reaction timer from the default 1000ms to maybe 1500 or 2, it should help fps and make the script more unpredictable helping with bans, but not really necessary since I recently did an update for script behaviour system. In any case try not to bot too much and you should be fine :D

Hey so after running this script for like a total of 6(ish) hours over the past few days, I must first of all say that im highly satisfied with the script (as usual!). 

I've noticed 2 very small "issues" tho. 

1: Seers course, tends to click the first obstacle(climb wall) twice. Once to start the climbing animating and once mid animation for some reason. 

2: F2 dosnt hide paint for me. I own multiple of ur script, this is the only script where F2 dosnt hide paint. 

using mirror mode

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello Czar,

The bot was working great and I was able to get an account to level 84 agility. I failed to stop the bot and kept running for about 6 hrs straight, obvious account ban - my mistake. I was wondering can you add a bot stop option like the one on your Perfect Fighter script to be able to chose the amount of time to bot. Adding this option will make this script so much better as the script will terminate when it reaches the desired time and helping users not to make mistakes and accidentally boting for longer periods than desired, since agility has such ban rates the suggested bot time could be less than 60-30 minutes per run.

Thank you beforehand 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO