Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, ninjabitter said:

Weeks old acc with 23qp with 250 total level. I also used ur perfect magic for super glass make, that also got got banned pretty quickly. For now i'll stay away from bots. Thinking of getting into scripting my self, seems fun.

Did you use the Mirror mode ?

Turn off roofs, max out the camera zoom so it's far away, and it should work better.

For mirror: use default osrs client, and hook clients only while logged out. Make sure you are never logged in during hooking process.

Will be posting another update for alching and a few other misc. changes - stay tuned guys :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:33 AM, HagenBacon said:

Alching does not work as of this version, and several courses (Draynor, Al Kharid and Varrock) have an extremely suspicious camera wiggling when crossing certain areas. I'm using this at Canifis and it works fine, however!

Czar,

I haven't tried alching, but I've noticed the camera wiggling as well, I tried catching a GIF to kind of show you how it happens. Happens a little longer on some obstacles, but this is a little preview of what happened.

https://gyazo.com/74a92daa1ecc995f0d5b5e0d2273ec3f

The camera wiggling is right at the beginning of that GIF (Hard to time properly to record). On some obstacles it does it the entire time my character is going over the obstacle. This was happening at Draynor. Botted 10-30, so I will let my account rest and see if I get smacked with the hammer ?

Edited by tswans159

On 3/6/2019 at 3:56 PM, tswans159 said:

Czar,

I haven't tried alching, but I've noticed the camera wiggling as well, I tried catching a GIF to kind of show you how it happens. Happens a little longer on some obstacles, but this is a little preview of what happened.

https://gyazo.com/74a92daa1ecc995f0d5b5e0d2273ec3f

The camera wiggling is right at the beginning of that GIF (Hard to time properly to record). On some obstacles it does it the entire time my character is going over the obstacle. This was happening at Draynor. Botted 10-30, so I will let my account rest and see if I get smacked with the hammer ?

Just an FYI, I got a ban from it. 

Czar just wanted to say how appreciative I am on what you do for your scripts. I own a great number of them from you and consistently see you responding / improving on each one. 

To those who are having issues with bans I recommend using mirror mode and being smart with your times and techniques. Don't overthink it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for all the support guys, got enough info to do some debugging and updating ^^ :D

Really appreciate the polite and nice users, you guys are the best :)

No problem man! I have a lot of your scripts, purchase without even trying. I feel confident using all of your scripts

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic