Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

ReadyClick mode is still experimental :(, I'm working on perfecting ReadyClick mode for rooftops, it works only good with normal courses ^^ biggrin.png but glad to hear the bot works fine biggrin.png

but don't worry guys I have been coding some nice changes in the past 24 hours for ReadyClick mode, should be MUCH better in this new update (version 1.15) wink.png

I've been botting through all the courses to make sure this new ReadyClick feature will be flawless, but I will most likely add an option for perfect mode or nonperfect mode (affects antiban depending on which option is clicked)

EDIT:

here is a proggy after some noob killed me at seers village emote3.png

a34ace7bf6fdced236bbb65126c6c645.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

The admins removed the ability to give unlimited scripts so I can't give free promotions anymore, but I can activate 1 month+ trials, so I activated mining script for a month good luck ;)

As for trials, gl activated all ^^ :D

To use a trial, just launch the OSBot client, and click run script, really simple ^^ :)

Also guys, I'm about to post the update for the readyclick mode (rooftops), I just want to make some final code changes and tweaks so that there will be no bugs or anything. I also think that this script re-write will lower the banrate completely since it will basically be like it's a new script from scratch (which means less bot profiling)

• Like 1

thanks guys for the support smile.png

Here is a preview of the new update:

The maximum xp per hour for al-kharid is 10,500 (in deadman the xp is 10 times more than normal) and here is around 9,700 per hour,

(ignore script version, should be v1.15)
92673069dc74c654d5a354755c844738.png

that is a 92% efficiency proggy after 2 runs (without stamina potions). That is wayy too accurate/fast for a normal human so I will most likely reduce it to around 80% to make the antiban even better. I may add a slider to the new setup window, but the higher the efficiency the more robotic the bot is, so I highly advise a lower efficiency e.g 65-75% efficiency for best antiban results.

• Like 1

Hey I purchased this script recently and it gets stuck on both varrock & draynor. not worth the money whatsoever imo but if i can figure out how to post the bug log or whatever i need but try it out on both varrock and draynor they dont run more than 10 laps.

Banned after gaining 4.5k exp on mirror mode. This is fucking bullshit.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic