Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hmm if the script ever gets stuck please post a screenshot of the exact tile the script is in, and I will add an anti-fail near the tiles. In the meantime I will be testing more, make sure to only enable readyclick mode for non-rooftop courses for best results. Also roofs toggled off and mouse zoom set to far away (max). 

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm if the script ever gets stuck please post a screenshot of the exact tile the script is in, and I will add an anti-fail near the tiles. In the meantime I will be testing more, make sure to only enable readyclick mode for non-rooftop courses for best results. Also roofs toggled off and mouse zoom set to far away (max). 

It only ever gets stuck when it clicks through the mini map, for example it'll click a bookshelf instead of the actually wall or it'll run into a building north of the wall.

@Czar

The fally rooftop course may need an update, it's pretty rough around the edges. 2nd obstacle is always throwing the camera around. and after a completed course sometimes it "gets stuck?" at the tree.

Please have a look at it :)

Thanks 

BoldMold

Edited by BoldMold
  • Like 1

every now and then it gets stuck here https://i.imgur.com/ORCIzBs.png as said in these replies 

On 9/4/2017 at 10:20 PM, Swedens said:

Bug report.
Canafis. When lap is done and ready to go at it again it presses the tree to start but instantly presses on the minimap location of the tree. This makes the bot stand for about 5-10 seconds before pressing the tree again. Sometimes even longer.

On 9/4/2017 at 2:54 AM, crashed_wave said:

Bot will frequently get stuck at the beginning of the Canifis course, thought I'd let you know for next update!

good script though :)

• Like 1

For second obstacle fally course, make sure you zoomed mouse completely (far away), otherwise the script will continue searching for the click spot.

As for canifis thanks for the bug report with tile screenshot, will get to it ASAP. Guys, if you ever experience a bug, copy + paste the console error(s) if applicable for even faster updates

Edited by Czar