What happens to premium outdated scripts?

1 ticks

So i buy these premium scripts, but after a while they tend to break down because the creator doesn't want to update it anymore, which i understand. 

Not asking for a refund, but if this happens can i get a store credit thing so i can buy new scripts that are up to date? 

Or is it just tough luck and i have to forget about it and buy new scripts ;-; 

So i buy these premium scripts, but after a while they tend to break down because the creator doesn't want to update it anymore, which i understand. 

Not asking for a refund, but if this happens can i get a store credit thing so i can buy new scripts that are up to date? 

Or is it just tough luck and i have to forget about it and buy new scripts ;-; 

A scripter have to maintain hes script 3 months after it was removed from the store.

A refund can be requested if you can proof you reported the error and he didn't fix it within +-1 week.

Scripts that are off the store for longer then 3 months have no guarantee to be maintained.

All scripters I know are very friendly and will fix bugs almost instantly if you make a proper report to them.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 1

A scripter have to maintain hes script 3 months after it was removed from the store.

A refund can be requested if you can proof you reported the error and he didn't fix it within +-1 week.

Scripts that are off the store for longer then 3 months have no guarantee to be maintained.

All scripters I know are very friendly and will fix bugs almost instantly if you make a proper report to them.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

i just want precise to fix his premium cow killer ;-;

that shit was the bomb for 1-20 att/def/str