Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

4 hours ago, winkiemous said:

bro can u fix the orber it wont go past the doors if u enter the wilty door  died 20 times thoug that

3 hours ago, winkiemous said:

Because i have to Manuel click go throug the door to enter the wildy everytime u hop/die it have the dame probleem dont go past it

Cant make profit atm on farming all bots are 25hp 88 mage

ff1beeb0243a5229b02baacada79feef.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Shudsy Hi, bot got problem when im doing clan wars method, if I die it has problem going to bank and get stuck because it doesn't have ring of dueling after it dies but still have amulet of glory, so would be easy fix if it would use glory to teleport then take ring of dueling and repeat.. because it keep trying to go to clan wars even though it cant. Thanks

3 hours ago, Shudsy said:

Pretty sure thats a onetime thing right? Has it happened more than once?

Multiple times to the point I stopped using clan wars. I think the reason this happens is because entering the portal hits a loadzone, as a result jewelry teleports options have to refresh/reload. You can see this happen by entering the clan wars portal and while your character is walking to the portal, go into the equipment slot and right click a jewelry teleport to show the options. As soon as you hit the portal loadzone, you will notice that not all teleport options are available.   

zt0XCSn.png

It could be that your script attempts to teleport to edgeville too quickly after traversing the loadzone and not all options are available. I'm assuming that in your code somewhere you have something resembling:

if(Equipment.interact(Glory slot, teleport edgeville)){

//webwalk to air orb

}

and Equipment.interact(Glory slot, teleport edgeville) may have wierd behavior due to the missing options. 

Hi. Thought I'd leave you some feedback that can help improve the script and speed it up for even more profit.

When orbing, after starting to charge them, open up worn equipment interface right away, that way you won't waste a few seconds every run by doing it after you've finished orbing. 

Banking:

- Don't eat every run 

- Don't stam pot every run

- Take out all the items together in one go

Suggestion: Don't eat if HP is above 80% same for sipping staminas, or put an option to let users choose. 

When the bot got to bank it had 95-100ish energy, and 2 hp below full (37/39) and glory uncharged it did this:

1) Take off glory

2) Open bank, deposit glory, take out new glory. Closes bank, wears the glory.

3) Opens bank, deposits orbs,  takes out 5 food, closes bank, eats 1 food to get full hp.

4) Opens bank, puts in the remaining food and takes out 1 stamina pot (even though energy is 100%), sips it and then banks again, takes out runes/orbs and goes back to altar. 

This is very inefficient and time consuming. What I'd suggest when you get to bank:

Take off glory, deposit inventory, take out glory + food + stam pot, equip, eat, sip, bank and take out runes. It'd probably save half a minute or so.

Other:

Sleep timer is kind of long when you teleport to Edgeville and climb down the ladder.

Settings: Glory, stam pots, trout. 

Will try duel arena method and let you know how that one is later :)