Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

7 minutes ago, geoffrey456 said:

this script got 2 account of me banned in 11 hours of botting in a time frame of 5 days i would say not even worth it to try i dont think i botted 5 hours straight and thats it my fault. didnt even make profit of this script would like Part of the script price  as refund.

refunds dont work that way. If you bot then you risk a ban and sadly you got hit by taking the chance

On 4/25/2018 at 4:42 AM, CodeDdx said:

Bot seems to stop randomly at this tile:

https://ibb.co/if6Qgx

it states you need 40+ HP to run the script, maybe why yours isnt working? have you got glories/RoDs etc?

On 5/13/2018 at 6:53 AM, geoffrey456 said:

not to get banned that fast

your sig says 22 hours run on it o.O but is that barrows 1 legit how tf did u not get banned

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, Shudsy said:

Been busy lately with school but ready to solve anything you guys have for me.

If any bugs reported is still happening please send me a PM with as many details as possible and i'll check them out.

Im testing the script rigth now, i think breaks system is not working rigth, every time i break it just stop the script and do nothing, other issue when using clan wars mode some times it goes to edgeville bank and do nothing(i find that if i move the acc out of the bank it just continue charging orbs), one think will be great to implement its when charging orbs be able to down stairs to avoid pks, i will be checking for other issues 

and btw, how cani use clan wars mode with cli?

is the glory mode more profit per h ? 

Edited by Axldeth

On 6/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, Axldeth said:

Im testing the script rigth now, i think breaks system is not working rigth, every time i break it just stop the script and do nothing, other issue when using clan wars mode some times it goes to edgeville bank and do nothing(i find that if i move the acc out of the bank it just continue charging orbs), one think will be great to implement its when charging orbs be able to down stairs to avoid pks, i will be checking for other issues 

and btw, how cani use clan wars mode with cli?

is the glory mode more profit per h ? 

@Maldesto this thread?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maldesto said:

yep this thread, give him 24 hours to respond and make a fix within 48 hours if not I will refund you @Shudsy

ok thanks @Maldesto and sorry for disturbing ur time, may i asume the 24h strarts now? as i make my refund request yesterday 

Edited by Axldeth