Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

1 hour ago, lawf said:

There isn't an option for new accounts, can you update the script. The account must've entered the wilderness X amount of times for that option to be there.

And maybe add a feature so when the option "Do not show this again" it ticks it and continues, would make it easier for everyone.

If removing the option with the script was as easy, i would of done it already.

It literally takes 20 seconds to remove it. Jump the ditch a few times, and relog if the warning doesn't pop up. After 2-3 jumps you should get the option to remove it.

14 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

If removing the option with the script was as easy, i would of done it already.

It literally takes 20 seconds to remove it. Jump the ditch a few times, and relog if the warning doesn't pop up. After 2-3 jumps you should get the option to remove it.

Alright I'll try that.

EDIT: Thanks worked! :)

Edited by lawf

• 2 weeks later...

Bots decent but there's a couple of really easy changes that would make it a lot more human looking and slightly more efficient

only use stam pot if below 80 run, in the long run saves a lot of pots, even on accounts with 1 agility and stam not activated 80 is enough to get to the orb (air)

only pull out the necessary amount of food, pulling out 5 for 1 every time looks very automated, the logic statement for that would also be really simple

15 minutes ago, druxlol said:

Bots decent but there's a couple of really easy changes that would make it a lot more human looking and slightly more efficient

only use stam pot if below 80 run, in the long run saves a lot of pots, even on accounts with 1 agility and stam not activated 80 is enough to get to the orb (air)

only pull out the necessary amount of food, pulling out 5 for 1 every time looks very automated, the logic statement for that would also be really simple

Stamina potion isn't the same as Energy potion. If you would add some kind of different logic which makes it only drink below a certain energy instead of every run, you'll in the end reach 0 energy. This will drastically decrease your profit per hour as you have no proper way of regaining it as Stamina only gives you 20.

Edited by Shudsy

i used to do this legit for a while, it came out to 1 (4) pot to 5 trips. Right now you have a lot of the time the bot makes it back to the bank with like 97 run energy and takes a stam pot where it could do a trip without taking one and never running out of run energy, and then the following trip stam potting. It never actually hits zero because even with low energy and stam on you can make a trip without running out. Not a huge deal either just a suggestion.

21 minutes ago, gbosshellasick50 said:

doesn't use stam pot and after 3 runs it just sits in my house standing there @Shudsy

I suggest changing to Clan wars or edge teleport method. Not a lot of users use house tabs so i havent had any info on it lately. Will check it out but changing method will also increase your gp/h

It clicks like a spastic all the way to the obelisk, and when tabbing to house it walks to the same spot next to the portal every time, before frantically clicking around trying to use the mounted glory. Nothing in the logger except webwalker reaching the final destination. Also, why does it take 5 fish every time you need to heal? Extremely bot like

9 hours ago, Lil Ugly Mane said:

It clicks like a spastic all the way to the obelisk, and when tabbing to house it walks to the same spot next to the portal every time, before frantically clicking around trying to use the mounted glory. Nothing in the logger except webwalker reaching the final destination. Also, why does it take 5 fish every time you need to heal? Extremely bot like

Clicks like a spastic all the way to the obelisk? What in the world does that mean? I just tested it myself and it clicks normally all the way.

Also i would suggest using another method than house tabs as it is the least profitable method.

Edited by Shudsy