Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

i have all the items it needs but it just keeps logging off at bank. i have the food, runes, orbs and teleport tabs to house.

[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:27 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:31 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:56 AM]: We are missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Terminating script Shudsy's Orber...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Thanks for running Shudsy's AirOrber
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has exited!

56 minutes ago, Mark Hanna said:

i have all the items it needs but it just keeps logging off at bank. i have the food, runes, orbs and teleport tabs to house.

[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:27 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:31 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:56 AM]: We are missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Terminating script Shudsy's Orber...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Thanks for running Shudsy's AirOrber
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 03:27:57 AM]: Script Shudsy's Orber has exited!

The mounted glory method had some bugs so i've temporary removed it until i can solve them.

Why would you even use it tho? It's by far the least profitable method. Using something like Clan wars will reduce costs in tabs, stamina potions and food. It's better in every way.

11 hours ago, Shudsy said:

The mounted glory method had some bugs so i've temporary removed it until i can solve them.

Why would you even use it tho? It's by far the least profitable method. Using something like Clan wars will reduce costs in tabs, stamina potions and food. It's better in every way.

after i couldn't get the mounted glory thing to work i bought lots of duelling rings and it still does not work. it just opens bank and logs out. i look at logger and it just says "missing Items". 

castle wars.jpg

Edit: i see... because im not using the mounted glory i now have to buy charged glory's. ehh ok

Edited by Mark Hanna

43 minutes ago, progamerz said:

@Shudsy

Log: https://pastebin.com/Hn0t448V

Description: Got stuck in clan wars portal after banking

Screenshot with paint: OqSXytT.png

Alek patched a bug with Item interactions 3 hours ago which could explain this. Theres no reason it should of returned null in this case. Tell me if it ever happens again.

can't get this to work at all. i start at edgeville bank and it just says banking. i got over 100 glorys/rings of dualing plus 10k orbs/runes to do but it don't do anything. after i try i get a full inv out for the bot it walks to the obby and start making the air orbs but after that it won't teleport out its just stuck on teleporting? any ideas on this matey.

On 3.2.2018 at 4:17 PM, dottydi22 said:

can't get this to work at all. i start at edgeville bank and it just says banking. i got over 100 glorys/rings of dualing plus 10k orbs/runes to do but it don't do anything. after i try i get a full inv out for the bot it walks to the obby and start making the air orbs but after that it won't teleport out its just stuck on teleporting? any ideas on this matey.

Works fine for me. Does this still happen?