Fake Friends..

Trustmybet

So this guy I used to know from middle school.. all of the sudden is a fake son of a ... and talks so much smack everyday. When I sock him once, he stops saying shit but after awhile he starts talking smack again. I workout and am fit. Im going through so much with unsupportive family and parents. and things are getting tough.. not sure if I should beat his ass up and get myself into problems just to end his pathetic actions.. or just let it slide..

What would you do

Edited by Trustmybet

beat his ass, and jizz over his bloody nose so you give him a strawberry shortcake. Assert your dominance and make him scared.

Have you considered talking to a counselor at school?

It definitely wouldn't be good to start a fight(unless its in self defense). If you're having trouble with your family, it's definitely good to talk with someone like a counselor.

I've been through this before and has gotten expelled from school because it was my only way of scaring them off... when I'm put into deep situations like this.. and I'm upset like how I am.. I make sure I put them to sleep or sure to never fuck with me ever again.. only thing is.. I do want to make sure I'm not shown as a little wimp. and the only way is to make them shut up physically..

Theres like no other way around this.. ugh. just don't know what to do. I'm just trying to live life. I am helping charities, causes, trying to be happy and make others happy but things like this has to happen.. people always try to bring other people down for no reason... its sad..

Edited by Trustmybet

So this guy I used to know from middle school.. all of the sudden is a fake son of a ... and talks so much smack everyday. When I sock him once, he stops saying shit but after awhile he starts talking smack again. I workout and am fit. Im going through so much with unsupportive family and parents. and things are getting tough.. not sure if I should beat his ass up and get myself into problems just to end his pathetic actions.. or just let it slide..

What would you do

take his lunch money 

• Like 1