Accounts compromised.

Aeonx

Hello, so as soon as I downloaded/ran osbot, the next day my accounts were suddenly emptied. (Sadly had no bank pin) That hasn't happened to me in years... and I haven't installed anything prior osbot, what the hell is this? And don't tell me I might be infected etc.. things, cause I'm well aware of that to make sure I wasn't. I'm losing your trust here...

Downloading bots who are being advertised at grand exhcnage are a scam if you didn't know by now :)

Osbot is 100% clean and has nothing to do with it ^^

Khaleesi

OSBot doesn't even store your account info on their servers. No offense, but your "don't tell me I'm infected" comment is full of over confidence. If you don't have a bank pin, how can you say that you've taken all the necessary precautions to not getting your account stolen?

Realistically, you must have downloaded something in the past week or two which was infected. It's quite easy to make a virus undetected by most antiviruses. Either that, or you must have used an infected script in the "Local Scripts" section of the forums. Chances are you weren't as careful as you're claiming.

There are far too many people who use OSBot for you to be the only person claiming to have their account hijacked.

Edited by ikk