Stealth Quester

Token

could I have trial?

Script looks really promising, can I please get a trial for it?

script isnt working for dorics quest.. using stealth injection

Update: Script isnt working at all. RIP 15$?

.66 broke it prolly

Yes, another update and script not work again.

hopefully got another update on script?

Script is down again until SDN updates. They released the .66 client to undo everything that was broke in .65. There is nothing more that I can do other than to push updates and wait for them to approve them since the broken code is in the client itself.

it works amazingly well it's just dev client issues that token has no control over. Thanks for being on top of updating the script @Token <3

Script is down again until SDN updates. They released the .66 client to undo everything that was broke in .65. There is nothing more that I can do other than to push updates and wait for them to approve them since the broken code is in the client itself.

is there a way to tell when sdn updates? 

• Like 1

Is it possible that you send that a Pm or rush them? We are paying monthly subscription and it's "eating" our days.

They already get notified when I push the updates, if I put more pressure on the development team they will just ignore the updates. I'll talk to @Maldesto to see if there is something that can be done about that though.

• Like 1

when you start it, it will buy all the supplies for quests and then the bot goes offline. When you go and start it again it buy ALL the quest items again although they are in your bank already, so broken.

also demo slayer does not work when you are doing the chant to the demon at the end.

and when is this bot back online, such a waste of $15.

when you start it, it will buy all the supplies for quests and then the bot goes offline. When you go and start it again it buy ALL the quest items again although they are in your bank already, so broken.

also demo slayer does not work when you are doing the chant to the demon at the end.

and when is this bot back online, such a waste of $15.

It will only buy the items you don't have the required amount or more in your bank + inventory. It's not Demon Slayer not working, it's all quests. The script stopped working since the release of the .65 client yesterday and will not work until the SDN updates. If you feel something is not working though and it's not related to the OSBot client I would appreciate if you could write a bug report with as much info as you have.

Bug report template can also be found on the first post:

F2P/P2P:

Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:

Melee/Range/Magic:

Logger messages:

Description:

Image: