Stealth Quester

Token

i am using mirror mode and it was teleporting to Burthorpe

The mirror client doesn't support widget/dialogue interactions. There was a bug report on this almost 3 months ago http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/ 

As far as I know, the client only sees the first option in any dialogue box and I believe that's Burthorpe when attempting to use the games necklace. I have always advised users to run it on stealth injection as this is a lot more stable.

it says you have updated the quests for the golem and shadow of the storm i cant see the quests do you know why?

They are not unlocked on the GUI yet. I had to wait for the new client version which was released yesterday for some bug fixes. I will run some tests on them and adjust a few things before releasing them.

• Like 1

one more question if i didnt renew and i bought it a month later would i have to repay the 15.99 or would i get to pay the 7 dollars like it says?

and if you need accounts to try out any of the new quests ill be your test dummy

Honestly, I don't know. @Maldesto can answer all sales related questions for sure though. 

Dont worry, I got a large stock of accounts.

Could I have a trial please, how long does it last for?

Authed :doge:

It's 24 hours.