Stealth Quester

Token

sometimes i noticed with ernest the chicken, it automatically logs out when i run it. i have all required items for the quest

It's not supported on F2P worlds because the webwalker cannot interact properly with Draynor Mansion obstacles, if that's what you are trying to do. Only other reason for that would be having already started that quest, the script will skip it.

• Like 1

on price Ali rescue it seems to mess up at the making of the wig part quite a bit. it will have the yellow wig made already and in bank but can't detect it, keeps talking to him about how to make. even after running again on debug mode it does the same thing. on demon slayer it will get stuck at the start because it forgot to bring the 1 coin, also it wont attack Delrith on it's own sometimes, it will wait to be attacked and sometimes it doesn't auto aggressive attack.  thanks for the added quests!

also that dead tree outside Draynor manor that gets you stuck and attacks you happens quite a bit while walking(and script always gets stuck and dies), maybe add some kind of path to avoid it? lol

Edited by Convergence

Does this script have the newest quest in it? If so, could i be trialed

No, they will only be added when OSBot updates the client.

on price Ali rescue it seems to mess up at the making of the wig part quite a bit. it will have the yellow wig made already and in bank but can't detect it, keeps talking to him about how to make. even after running again on debug mode it does the same thing. on demon slayer it will get stuck at the start because it forgot to bring the 1 coin, also it wont attack Delrith on it's own sometimes, it will wait to be attacked and sometimes it doesn't auto aggressive attack.  thanks for the added quests!

also that dead tree outside Draynor manor that gets you stuck and attacks you happens quite a bit while walking(and script always gets stuck and dies), maybe add some kind of path to avoid it? lol

Well hes not supposed to have the wig in the bank because previously started quests are not supported. However many banking bugs should be fixed as I pushed a banking update yesterday for the last runescape version.

That's the webwalker, I can't tell it what paths to generate. It might be fixed in .62 though.

• Like 2

No, they will only be added when OSBot updates the client.

Well hes not supposed to have the wig in the bank because previously started quests are not supported. However many banking bugs should be fixed as I pushed a banking update yesterday for the last runescape version.

That's the webwalker, I can't tell it what paths to generate. It might be fixed in .62 though.

I have no idea how it makes the wig and ends up putting it in the bank thinking it didn't do it, I didn't watch it but it happened on 2 out of 10 accounts. 

love this script bought it straight after trial this is a must have for acc makers and people wanting to play rs legit

but dont want the hassle of going through them quests again 

thanks token for this excellent and smart script work

defo lord of the bots hehe

ps in dmm mode do you have to have req items in bank ready for quests? or does it collect them itself?

Edited by draco91
  • Like 1

Can I get a trial? This looks amazing.

Authed :doge:

love this script bought it straight after trial this is a must have for acc makers and people wanting to play rs legit

but dont want the hassle of going through them quests again 

thanks token for this excellent and smart script work

defo lord of the bots hehe

ps in dmm mode do you have to have req items in bank ready for quests? or does it collect them itself?

Yes, I only added the DMM button because it was requested, I haven't even tested it myself because I never logged on DMM. You will need all required items in your bank though, teleports are excluded so you don't have to get tabs/glories/games necklaces. It's pretty much the same code as F2P but independent of game world.