Stealth Quester

Token

INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: position: [x=1753, y=3875, z=0]; next: The Ascent Of Arceuus; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: running quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus; current stage: 12
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: inspecting rocks
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: inspecting rocks on position: [x=1793, y=3867, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.LocalPathFinder.findPath(mj:105)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.realDistance(gl:25)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.realDistance(gl:101)
	at api.coM4.j(xi:744)
	at b.HB.j(pb:490)
	at b.CON.g(d:479)
	at b.CON.m(d:209)
	at b.rE.j(tb:215)
	at e.nuL.j(td:380)
	at e.nuL.F(td:194)
	at c.nuL.onLoop(bd:350)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qn:254)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

Quest gets stuck at this point for me

6 hours ago, McBotdog said:

INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: position: [x=1753, y=3875, z=0]; next: The Ascent Of Arceuus; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: running quest: The Ascent Of Arceuus; current stage: 12
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: inspecting rocks
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:56 AM]: inspecting rocks on position: [x=1793, y=3867, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.LocalPathFinder.findPath(mj:105)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.realDistance(gl:25)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.realDistance(gl:101)
	at api.coM4.j(xi:744)
	at b.HB.j(pb:490)
	at b.CON.g(d:479)
	at b.CON.m(d:209)
	at b.rE.j(tb:215)
	at e.nuL.j(td:380)
	at e.nuL.F(td:194)
	at c.nuL.onLoop(bd:350)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qn:254)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 12:40:57 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

Quest gets stuck at this point for me

I've pushed some code which should fix this hopefully

Just got back to rs and found out i still hads stealth quester. started on a fresh account like 2 weeks ago and now i am at 97 QP thanks to stealth quester :D. lots of improvements aswell very nice

just one question: i am doing dragon slayer right now but other than buying all the items needed and equipping my preset gear, the script isn't working with stamina potions or teleports on this quest. it just keeps walking  Did i set up something wrong maybe? I loaded the stamina potions in my inventory then saved it with preset gear, but then it just drinks one potion and banks them

Other than that keep up the good work, stealth quester is amazing 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:11 PM, Timekeeper said:

I thought Jagex killed questing scripts? Whats ban rate look on these now days? I remember using this bot when it first came out, shit was awesome.

im using it daily never once got banned from this awesome script 

making like 5 accounts a day and always do all the quests of the script 10/10

11 minutes ago, Roflslicer said:

Just got back to rs and found out i still hads stealth quester. started on a fresh account like 2 weeks ago and now i am at 97 QP thanks to stealth quester :D. lots of improvements aswell very nice

just one question: i am doing dragon slayer right now but other than buying all the items needed and equipping my preset gear, the script isn't working with stamina potions or teleports on this quest. it just keeps walking  Did i set up something wrong maybe? I loaded the stamina potions in my inventory then saved it with preset gear, but then it just drinks one potion and banks them

just start with absolutly nothing in inventory and gear preset the gear and press start <3

2 hours ago, Roflslicer said:

It will use stamina potions on most quests, there is nothing else required other than selecting the stamina potions on GUI (that's the default value)

1 hour ago, jimmmy23 said:

Just a bug report.

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror Mode
2. Logger contents: Unfortunately couldn't capture it, but the bot was stuck outside of the Wizard's Tower and I was getting lots of NullPointerExceptions with webwalking and interacting.
3. Description: Was doing a series of f2p quests and was currently on Imp Catcher. Restarting the bot did not help, I had to restart OSBot and the OSRS client.

Ty, we do have some issues on mirror mode where things randomly break sometimes, but our developers are working on a new version which I think should be out this week or next one

• Like 1