Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Still working on it, I didn't forget, it's just that I've been extremely busy irl :feels: 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

Restart the client, make sure you don't run multiple bot tabs in a single client as that can make it run out of memory

You are missing requirements for Holy Grails, which are Merlin's Crystal and 20 Attack

Still working on Regicide

hey man thats the thing i am 20 attack and i got merlins crystal done 😛

5 hours ago, Timekeeper said:

Long time no see old friend 

:doge: 

19 hours ago, Jonathan Ortega said:

Great script, the only issue i've had is that it wont take an use stamina pots all the time, i have a bunch in my bank just doesnt use them most of the time 

It supports stamina potions on ~45 quests out of 64 atm

11 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

Script will try to constantly attack a monster when the npc attack options are set to hidde, and can look quite bot like, Mirror mode.

Also have the ability to change attack style rather then defaulting to attack xp 24/7

It doese't automatically change the NPC/player menu options, it's best to set it manually to default values

It will use the attack style that is chosen when loading the gear preset, by default attack if none is selected

12 hours ago, McBotdog said:

Awesome script!
Just came across a few issues thus far.

If u have the deposit worn items option turned off in the bank settings, the bot will get stuck trying to deposit them.
Also during the quest The Golem, at the end of the quest the strange implement was not picked up and the bot got stuck.

Thanks, I'll check it out

32 minutes ago, Jackalope said:

During Monkey madness It buys monkey bones for the greegree. But you need specifically karamja monkey bones for it to work. So it'll get stuck at chapter 3 spam clicking Kruk. 

It also can't continue the quest anymore after I got the correct bones.

The monkey bones from GE have always worked, unless there was a game update to change that recently