Stealth Quester

Token

18 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

Trying to do evil daves rfd quest
770448b1a6da38dac0c8fae64b372638.png 

Was just stuck with this in logger in evil daves basement standing still.

Not sure what it did before it stopped working

Did it have the evil stew in inventory? Was it on mirror mode? Was Evil Dave too far away?

I feel dumb. When the window opens, It only says "Animal Magnetism" in a borderless window that I can't resize. By tapping and arrow key, it expands into a bigger borderless window with a scroll bar. I managed to find and select the quests i wanted to do, (yaaay) but for the life of me I can't find the fabled "Start" button.

Is the GUI working as intended? or am I missing something obvious?

Edit: Restarting the client seems to fix this issue for all affected scripts

Edited by remenissionn

36 minutes ago, remenissionn said:

I feel dumb. When the window opens, It only says "Animal Magnetism" in a borderless window that I can't resize. By tapping and arrow key, it expands into a bigger borderless window with a scroll bar. I managed to find and select the quests i wanted to do, (yaaay) but for the life of me I can't find the fabled "Start" button.

Is the GUI working as intended? or am I missing something obvious?

What operating system are you using? Did you start OSBot from a command prompt/terminal?

Just now, remenissionn said:

Windows 10. Started osbot from the executable jar file. I'm experiencing similar things with other scripts, where certain parts of UI are missing :S Must be client-side?

Does it happen if you restart the client and run this script? Did you make any theme/display setting changes for windows like using a different window style?

Is there any way you would be able to force the script to check the players bank first for any items required for the quest instead of buying them new each time? There have been a couple of times where I've started a quest which I don't have the requirements for, the bot will buy all necessary items, then quit the script when it checks if i have met the requirements. After getting the requirements, it will purchase the items again.

Noticed a bug, If i have trade orders in on the GE the bot breaks and stares at it. I had 1 slot selling is Granite Longsword in the GE (top right slot) Bot hovered over it for a couple of minutes instead of using other buy slots on the GE. Thought this might help to let you know.

Otherwise dope script man, will let you know of any other bugs i encounter

8 hours ago, tommylasagna said:

Will it do evil Dave subquest with a kitten?

also I think it’s been drinking the evil stew once it’s complete 

Yes. I'll check the quest in a bit, I know I changed some code for eating, hopefully that didn't break it.

1 hour ago, remenissionn said:

Is there any way you would be able to force the script to check the players bank first for any items required for the quest instead of buying them new each time? There have been a couple of times where I've started a quest which I don't have the requirements for, the bot will buy all necessary items, then quit the script when it checks if i have met the requirements. After getting the requirements, it will purchase the items again.

Noticed a bug, If i have trade orders in on the GE the bot breaks and stares at it. I had 1 slot selling is Granite Longsword in the GE (top right slot) Bot hovered over it for a couple of minutes instead of using other buy slots on the GE. Thought this might help to let you know.

Otherwise dope script man, will let you know of any other bugs i encounter

It already checks the bank at the start of the script, that's the first thing it does. It will only buy the differences. If you use a varrock teleport and it bought 9 previously, it will only buy 1. There's also some code that checks when it opens the GE if you already have pending offers, it should stop the script and a popup should appear prompting the user to cancel any pending offers, was it not showing up?

select my quests / gear etc. and when i hit start, it just "ends" the script. Ideas?

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:09 AM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:11 AM]: starting script without parameters
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:11 AM]: selected GUI index: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:23 AM]: Running quests in the following order
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Running quests in the following order
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: no quests to run
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

I selected Dwarf Cannon just to test. And this happend.

Edited by bewtor

18 minutes ago, bewtor said:

select my quests / gear etc. and when i hit start, it just "ends" the script. Ideas?

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:09 AM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:11 AM]: starting script without parameters
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:11 AM]: selected GUI index: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:23 AM]: Running quests in the following order
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Running quests in the following order
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: no quests to run
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 01:33:24 AM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

I selected Dwarf Cannon just to test. And this happend.

There were no quests selected, or all of them were already completed from what it says there

2 hours ago, Token said:

Where was it stuck?

After getting the key from the fountain.

Also just tried fight arena but I ran out of runes & it just kept trying to set autocast without runes.

+ the script doesn't support staves so it will still buy/withdraw the runes :)

Great script & I will definitely use it a lot so I'll post all the bugs I find :)

Edited by Hybris
  • Boge 1

@Token I've also experienced it getting stuck after getting the key from the fountain, either by running to the door and just keep standing there or just stand still by the bush. Tried to pause the script and run to check if it would fix itself but no luck. I had to finish the quest manually which wasn't a problem.