Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently handling trials on any scripts

no worries, a friend told me how good it was, so i just had to buy it. +1 rep it has handled everything very well!
one tip ive noticed, you should start the script with no items on and have your gear presets set. otherwise itll bank gear and get it out again

• Boge 1

18 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

just bought this and just wondering does this support stamina pots and how do i make it so my character isnt always naked when its doing quests with no gear requirement

It does but they are currently disabled, set a gear preset on the GUI on the right side of every quest that you want it to be used

3 hours ago, WhamBam said:

RFD cook.

Seems like it keeps trying to buy the middle Greenman's ale that I've never seen before rather than an actual Greenman's ale?

quester.PNG

Should be fixed now

1 hour ago, Shilo said:

Hey, ive had a little trouble with the grand tree while running this, when killing the black demon it kept running back and forth from safe spot behind rocks to the tunnel, had to pause it and do it manual, then it finished quest fine.

Was it while luring the demon or the demon was already in the final position?

• Like 1

Hey what happened to your old layout? where u could just click all f2p quest pure quests nmz quests etc? do u plan on bringing it back soon?

lmao nvm i realized it was trying to buy the set my main uses thats why its burning cash 😛  btw do u plan on adding shilo village soon?

Edited by WhygADemo