Stealth Quester

Token

Ya... Jagex is just winning bots now days. Cant seem to bot more then a few hours otherwise you'll be banned... The API developer really needs to add more anti-bans. Anti-bans such as randomly logging out and off the screen. I know breaks do a similar thing but you gotta set it at a time, and it logs you out of it at a specific time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheGreatests said:

Ya... Jagex is just winning bots now days. Cant seem to bot more then a few hours otherwise you'll be banned... The API developer really needs to add more anti-bans. Anti-bans such as randomly logging out and off the screen. I know breaks do a similar thing but you gotta set it at a time, and it logs you out of it at a specific time.

If you ask the OSBot API developers to implement anti-ban in the API you should provide data that proves its effectiveness 

25 minutes ago, LeBron said:

"Lost City requires a gear preset containing a spell (for the fight on Entrana)"

How do I set a spell?

ohh youll have some pain with this lol...I would NOT recommend run this script outside preset options . Unless it's something that does not require gear. I tryed many times to use run 1 quest at a time with pre-set spell, but it would never work.

What i would offer, just run NMZ pack and stop after Lost City is done. 

38 minutes ago, LeBron said:

"Lost City requires a gear preset containing a spell (for the fight on Entrana)"

How do I set a spell?

go to gear -> new preset -> load gear (have autocasted spell on and the runes in inv) -> save preset -> go to quest list -> quest -> change 'DEFAULT' to ur preset

Well, I asked for a second trial since the first trial got my account banned.  Didnt get the trial, started a BRAND NEW ACCOUNT, cleared my cache, used a proxy... Decided to buy the script since so many people have reported good things.   

Used this script for roughly an hour and got banned.  

Feeling very scammed right now. 

1 hour ago, LeBron said:

How do I set a spell?

You just have to create a gear preset like it says in the instructions under gear presets

28 minutes ago, jiggerjaw said:

Well, I asked for a second trial since the first trial got my account banned.  Didnt get the trial, started a BRAND NEW ACCOUNT, cleared my cache, used a proxy... Decided to buy the script since so many people have reported good things.   

Used this script for roughly an hour and got banned.  

Feeling very scammed right now. 

I don't think you will find a script that you can just press the run button and not get banned no matter what you do. Yet many of us manage to bot without bans because it requires some technique

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/