Stealth Quester

Token

21 minutes ago, robz said:

Very epic quester, bro. It doesnt resume quests tho, my demon slayer starterd all over again. what did i do wrong?

It's not supposed to resume quests because you aren't supposed to interrupt the script during a quest, this can be done however on certain quests using debug mode but then again this shouldn't be required

31 minutes ago, Motive_Mike said:

Does this program work with mirror mode yet? I hate using anything besides Mirror mode tbh I just dont trust switching between different clients. btw what is the DMM option in your script, does that stand for mirror mode?

I don't know if mirror mode supports the script yet, there was an update recently but I doubt the developers fixed all the bugs in the mirror client

DMM = Dead Man Mode

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

@Token dude, could you make in a GUI option to disable teleports and GE? I would use it on ironman, but it would use GE / teletabs and that doesn't work. Even if you have correct items it will go to go for teletabs :/

May add it in next version but that will require another webwalker since many teleports were added to correct pathfinding errors since the early versions of OSBot's webwalker