Stealth Quester

Token

Just wondering whether this is working? I was also wondering whether there is a trial version because I make a lot of accounts so I would like to test this before I purchase?

The script is working, however the client is not working right now (anything webwalking related). It was broken with the update 8 hours ago but the developers are working on it. Scripts on OSBot don't have a trial version but you can ask the scripter to give you a temporary auth if you want to test them.

• Like 1

The script is working, however the client is not working right now (anything webwalking related). It was broken with the update 8 hours ago but the developers are working on it. Scripts on OSBot don't have a trial version but you can ask the scripter to give you a temporary auth if you want to test them.

Thanks very much for that reply. As you can tell I'm new to OSbot, so that helps me a lot. 

I will work on my skills and once webwalking is working, I think i'll purchase this script. Is there a way to tell when webwalking is working?

• Like 1

Thanks very much for that reply. As you can tell I'm new to OSbot, so that helps me a lot. 

I will work on my skills and once webwalking is working, I think i'll purchase this script. Is there a way to tell when webwalking is working?

I guess they should finish fixing it in a few hours, there's no other way to know other than running a script that requires webwalking