Stealth Quester

Token

normal spell book (I don't have the requirements for lunar or ancients yet)

That usually happens when you put weird spells or stuff like toxic blowpipe, barrows in a gear equipment (which are not supported as stated in the instructions), if that happens you can fix it by deleting the OSBot folder. Make sure you don't select any spell while loading the gear if you are using melee.

can i have a trial pls boss?

Haven't I authed you before

That usually happens when you put weird spells or stuff like toxic blowpipe, barrows in a gear equipment (which are not supported as stated in the instructions), if that happens you can fix it by deleting the OSBot folder. Make sure you don't select any spell while loading the gear if you are using melee.

Haven't I authed you before

It wasn't anything unusual I did (I followed all the instructions you posted) but deleting the osbot folder fixed it! so thanks! :D 

by the way in Shadow of the storm, It was un able to complete the quest without my assistance. when it first goes to talk to matthew it constantly clicks off map and I had to initiate the dialogue myself for it to get back on track. other than that your script is awesome and totally worth the money! (injection mode was used for all quests)

• Like 1