Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, IdleGamer said:

What is the ban rate like on this??? I'm curious as i've recently purchased, but don't want to get banned from trying too much, this is literally the only bot im planning on using on the account

A few quests were added to the script which is why some don't work flawlessly. But if you don't bot like inhumanly amount of quests in one sitting you will be fine. I have never gotten a ban because of this script. Also I recommend looking up guides to the quest so you get it setup correctly like if you need gear to kill an enemy. You don't need the anti dragon fire shield in the equipment selected for dragon slayer btw it will automatically equip it.

• Boge 1

2 hours ago, Token said:

I usually add quests that are useful, so knowing there's demand for a particular quest may help, but Dragon Slayer 2/Monkey Madness 2/etc are far from being considered atm

was personally gonna suggest eagles peek since you now have to have it for bottling chins (gets annoying doing it how many ever times when your accounts get ban lol know a few people who would pay for that quest alone) can definitely understand why those two quest aren’t being considered lo

Edited by Nyk

4 hours ago, msf420 said:

can i run 1 quest a trial for 1 hour please ...theres alot of dodgy questers out here ???

Token doesn't handle trials atm.

5 hours ago, Token said:

I usually add quests that are useful, so knowing there's demand for a particular quest may help, but Dragon Slayer 2/Monkey Madness 2/etc are far from being considered atm

Soooo... Is Monkey Madness 1 in consideration?

5 hours ago, Nyk said:

was personally gonna suggest eagles peek since you now have to have it for bottling chins (gets annoying doing it how many ever times when your accounts get ban lol know a few people who would pay for that quest alone) can definitely understand why those two quest aren’t being considered lo

Sure, that quest sounds fine, I'll consider it when adding new quests

5 hours ago, msf420 said:

can i run 1 quest a trial for 1 hour please ...theres alot of dodgy questers out here ???

Not currently handling trials

1 hour ago, Gunman said:

Token doesn't handle trials atm.

Soooo... Is Monkey Madness 1 in consideration?

As much as I hate it, I did have it in development for some time, but no official ETA

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Do you need the configs for the possible future? Planning on doing it on an alt to save the configs today

Sure, that would be useful. I have a few of them since I coded the first few stages until the prison. The important info would be what trigger the config change for every value though.

No clue if its a little oversight in the code or what but I selected 3 quests, Priest in peril, Restless ghost, and nature spirit, when it was buying all of the items, it got stuck trying to buy a ghostspeak in the ge. I ended up just restarting the script and selecting restless ghost by itself and its working fine, was using mirror mode.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 07:41:40 AM]: estimated next offer value: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 07:41:40 AM]: Buying item {name: Ghostspeak amulet, amount: 1, buy price: 1}

43 minutes ago, Thiccboi said:

No clue if its a little oversight in the code or what but I selected 3 quests, Priest in peril, Restless ghost, and nature spirit, when it was buying all of the items, it got stuck trying to buy a ghostspeak in the ge. I ended up just restarting the script and selecting restless ghost by itself and its working fine, was using mirror mode.

That was a little error in the code indeed, never tested that case, thanks for pointing it out. It should be fixed now.

• Boge 1

3 hours ago, Token said:

Sure, that would be useful. I have a few of them since I coded the first few stages until the prison. The important info would be what trigger the config change for every value though.

That's what I'm taking note of :) I need monkey madness for my own script but will not be an issue for me to share everything! :doge:

• Boge 1