Stealth Quester

Token

5 hours ago, sellerofgolder said:

sometimes it forgets to buy/use teleports and just walks through quests

also: doest know how to use quest items that are already pre-bought in bank, for example : if i start the bot and it buys all supplies but it makes a mistake--like not teleporting-- and i have to restart it , it will go back and re-purchase the quest supplies

Do you refresh your script list on client before restarting the script? Refreshing the list sometimes fixes different kind of things (such as bot trying to buy items again).

• Boge 1

3 hours ago, Seriously said:

Do you refresh your script list on client before restarting the script? Refreshing the list sometimes fixes different kind of things (such as bot trying to buy items again).

no i don't, but i mean it does it regardless, even if i had the items in the bank or on my character before starting the script at all ( as in my first time running it for the day).

Death Plateau doesnt work for me. Withdrawls way too many quest items, eventually says 'you do not have enough space in your inventory' like 5-6 times and then quest shuts off.

Nature Spirit doesn't work either. Gets to a certain point in the quest, and sorta just stands next to the logs and does nothing. Get a debug error everytime.

1 hour ago, swaggasaurus rex said:

Death Plateau doesnt work for me. Withdrawls way too many quest items, eventually says 'you do not have enough space in your inventory' like 5-6 times and then quest shuts off.

Nature Spirit doesn't work either. Gets to a certain point in the quest, and sorta just stands next to the logs and does nothing. Get a debug error everytime.

What's printed in the logger?

6 hours ago, Graffi said:

does this support stamina potions ?

Yes, but they are temporarily disabled while I'm updating some stuff, will be enabled again soon

4 hours ago, igmaulz said:

rfd evil dave sub quest doesnt launch, just closes bot

What's printed in the logger? That usually means the account is missing a requirement