Stealth Quester

Token

11 hours ago, girb said:

Sure is not invalid since my stuff works too 99.9% ?

Are you trying to pretend that you're dumb or something now? I don't want to be rude, but the script was even taken out from purchases just cause it's not functioning as it is supposed to be. If you want to post useless and misleading things, go to the spam section.

Yes I can agree that the script still "somewhat" works if you put all quest items in the first tab, but certain quests are broken, as someone mentioned Fight arena, just stops at "executing stage 2" if I'm not mistaking and doesn't continue on from there. Also it used to scroll to find items previously without the items having to be in the first tab.

So please stop.

i still use this script when i get problems i just close and open again also if you still have wouldn't recommend  using without watching it. I have had this bot for about 3 weeks there has been nothing on the scripter to help with problems it would be nice to get a refund. or some updates. If anyone is useing for tree village i would recomend high magic level as if you dont you look very botty while trying to kill the boss

another tip dont bot all F2P quests on a free to play account all at once or even a lot at a time

Edited by mileman

On 4/21/2018 at 7:58 AM, Jackthedon said:

Given the current state of the script people who have already purchased the script may find this useful (based on my experience):

Flawless: 

Hide contents

Tree Gnome Village - (20hp+ advised)

Knights Sword

Dorics Quest 

Goblin Diplomacy 

Rune mysteries 

Cooks Assistant 

Vampire Slayer

Avas Questline (Restless Ghost, Ernest the Chicken, Priest in Peril, Animal Magnetism)

Near Flawless:

Reveal hidden contents

Witches House - One failed run out of ~10 (potentially a freak occurrence)

Currently Broken:

Hide contents

Fight Arena - Script gets stuck when attempting to talk to Sammy Servil (child) for the first time. Flawless up until 19/04/2018, 4 accounts ran since then all 4 got stuck.

This is only a collection of quests I tend to use frequently, other quests may/may not work.

If I end up running any others, or people confirm the state of some of the other quests then I will add them to the lists if people find it helpful.

DISCLAIMER: Please have all of your items required in the default tab OR let the script buy them all but don't have any placeholders or pre-existing stacks of items that the script will buy in other tabs otherwise the purchased items will fall into those tabs. If you don't follow this then it will most likely cause a loop of withdrawing/depositing items as the script cannot find the item that is in a tab.

bro! what lvl did  you run a tree gnome village on ? i ran it on a fresh account fresh everything and it got banned during the world hop phase of the fight ( because so many accounts try to stand in that certain tile and safespot the warlord directly during hopping worlds. also how many times have u tried tree gnome? cause i was thinking of posting something similar to help others not get slaughtered.

also from my exp

client of kourend and mountain daughter are still working as of 4/25/18

43 minutes ago, bRipp3r said:

bro! what lvl did  you run a tree gnome village on ? i ran it on a fresh account fresh everything and it got banned during the world hop phase of the fight ( because so many accounts try to stand in that certain tile and safespot the warlord directly during hopping worlds. also how many times have u tried tree gnome? cause i was thinking of posting something similar to help others not get slaughtered.

also from my exp

client of kourend and mountain daughter are still working as of 4/25/18

I just do witches house beforehand to get the hp levels. I don't know what world hopping phase you're referring to either, the script lures the warlord does it not?

I've done tree gnome 10+ times no issue

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

I just do witches house beforehand to get the hp levels. I don't know what world hopping phase you're referring to either, the script lures the warlord does it not?

I've done tree gnome 10+ times no issue

when it begins to engage in combat with the warlord. using magic (fire bolt) it will stand next to a tree on a certain tile and world hop. i watched it result in a ban when i was testing which scripts were working 

its weird 

@Token

hey man when is the bot coming back i just got all my stats :/ i was looking forward to quest on my new pure. would be awsome if you could get some hard quests up there :)

NOTE: i just cameback to osrs after a long break and started this new zerk pure .. im trying my best not to get in banned i even turn on clicks and randomize my clicks extra manaulally :)

On 4/26/2018 at 5:22 AM, bRipp3r said:

when it begins to engage in combat with the warlord. using magic (fire bolt) it will stand next to a tree on a certain tile and world hop. i watched it result in a ban when i was testing which scripts were working 

its weird 

for me it attacks warlord but doesnt safe spot. so just dies.