Stealth Quester

Token

3 hours ago, ExitPoint said:

Anyone else having problems with The golem?

yeah had the same to just completed all the quests you just need to watch the screen and help some parts since it is outdated a little bit i had problems on like 5 quests total that it got stuck .

but awesome script

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

yeah had the same to just completed all the quests you just need to watch the screen and help some parts since it is outdated a little bit i had problems on like 5 quests total that it got stuck .

but awesome script

Oh yeah it really it ahah I've gotten so many mith gloves because of it i love it, was just curious if anyone else had the same problem right there cuz that was the first for me :P

2 hours ago, nacmlamerikx said:

Kinda feel like it´s not worth the 20 bucks. It did 2 quest flawless but all the rest is crap. If I could I would like a refund but I dont think thats possible..

I've had NO problems with anything running Stealth Injection, try that before if you hasn't :)

13 minutes ago, theicbm said:

please add support if items are already in bank

In Mirror Mode my items wouldn't withdraw but try Stealth Injection have had ZERO problem with any of the quest nor withdrawing issues, its insane.. :)

Edited by girb

11 hours ago, girb said:

I've had NO problems with anything running Stealth Injection, try that before if you hasn't :)

I have only run it in stealth mode. I was trying to do the rfd quest but it wont work, keeps standing in bank after withdrawing some items in bank. 

Looks like some quest that I have done appear in the list and quest I haven't done dont come up in de list. 

Tried several times to start one of the RFD quest but it just wont work

Edited by nacmlamerikx

18 hours ago, girb said:

In Mirror Mode my items wouldn't withdraw but try Stealth Injection have had ZERO problem with any of the quest nor withdrawing issues, its insane.. :)

i have issues because it attempts to buy items in the ge when there is no ge in the original deadmanmode