Stealth Quester

Token

If there is a "technique" to getting this to run, I would prefer knowing it over getting a refund.  

I did tutorial island by hand, waited overnight then transferred a couple thousand to it and followed the instructions (which are "have money in invo or bank and press run")

I ran it for an hour on a clean computer/ip and a fresh account. Not really sure what else these "techniques" are besides maybe hand leveling my account but I was under the impression that some people are able to bot with minimal time commitments after set up. 

Is there something that everyone else (including you apparently) are doing that I'm not?  I've ran other scripts straight off tutorial without insta bans... I'd like to be able to use this one too

1 hour ago, jiggerjaw said:

If there is a "technique" to getting this to run, I would prefer knowing it over getting a refund.  

I did tutorial island by hand, waited overnight then transferred a couple thousand to it and followed the instructions (which are "have money in invo or bank and press run")

I ran it for an hour on a clean computer/ip and a fresh account. Not really sure what else these "techniques" are besides maybe hand leveling my account but I was under the impression that some people are able to bot with minimal time commitments after set up. 

Is there something that everyone else (including you apparently) are doing that I'm not?  I've ran other scripts straight off tutorial without insta bans... I'd like to be able to use this one too

Not using the quick start options and creating a quest list with your own gear presets that only you use, that's probably the most obvious thing I can think of right now

1 hour ago, Token said:

You just have to create a gear preset like it says in the instructions under gear presets

I don't think you will find a script that you can just press the run button and not get banned no matter what you do. Yet many of us manage to bot without bans because it requires some technique

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

So I don't actually need to set a spell? Cause I can't find a "set spell" option and you can't autocast something without a weapon and weapons aren't allowed on Entrana. Gear preset is irrelevant on Entrana since you go naked

Edited by LeBron

On 3/16/2017 at 0:55 PM, TheGreatests said:

Ya... Jagex is just winning bots now days. Cant seem to bot more then a few hours otherwise you'll be banned... The API developer really needs to add more anti-bans. Anti-bans such as randomly logging out and off the screen. I know breaks do a similar thing but you gotta set it at a time, and it logs you out of it at a specific time.

Never been banned using it, your IP is probably flagged, or you're botting on a proxy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with this tutorial island locking being related to using proxies as they can see they are data center based IPs, I'm guessing accounts that are using proxies get flagged and banned faster(?)

Try using the script off of proxy and see you most likely wont get banned.

Edited by Nate

3 hours ago, jiggerjaw said:

Well, I asked for a second trial since the first trial got my account banned.  Didnt get the trial, started a BRAND NEW ACCOUNT, cleared my cache, used a proxy... Decided to buy the script since so many people have reported good things.   

Used this script for roughly an hour and got banned.  

Feeling very scammed right now. 

Can you record yourself on a brand new account, NOT using a proxy and see if you get banned?

1 hour ago, LeBron said:

So I don't actually need to set a spell? Cause I can't find a "set spell" option and you can't autocast something without a weapon and weapons aren't allowed on Entrana. Gear preset is irrelevant on Entrana since you go naked

Yes you do need to define a spell, the script will bank your staff and any equipment you insert in the gear preset before heading to Entrana

1 hour ago, Funfight said:

How exactly does it choose the GE buy price? Often times its 10x the normal price it insta sells for so you have to add quite a bit more cash to the account

Based on OSBuddy prices, they are not defined in script code

9 minutes ago, Compeed said:

Can i gain a trial?

Authed :doge: