Stealth Quester

Token

Do you think you could make an iron man mode that doesn't require the teleports?

That's DMM mode, but it doesn't work with all quests because many quests require teleports

Hey Token the script was doing Ernest the Chicken quest and i found myself in lumbridge after a few mins, i couldnt get the logger but i think it was the Skeleton who killed me when i went to loot that Rubber Pipe

Other than that did all the other quests well on a fresh acc doge.png

Lol :doge:

I'm too lazy, but it'd be awesome if you could put together a running list of the total reward xps for all the quests combined. Also, will it run the quests you CAN do before the ones you can't? Like if I take a fresh lvl 3 with 1m on it, and run it, how far would it get?

These aren't necessary for people,  but might encourage purchase: Total xps, total cost estimate, and how far it can get before you need to go level something up.

I'm too lazy, but it'd be awesome if you could put together a running list of the total reward xps for all the quests combined. Also, will it run the quests you CAN do before the ones you can't? Like if I take a fresh lvl 3 with 1m on it, and run it, how far would it get?

These aren't necessary for people,  but might encourage purchase: Total xps, total cost estimate, and how far it can get before you need to go level something up.

The quick start options are optimized in such way that it will do the quests in the best order, like doing Doric's Quest before The Knight's Sword for the mining xp, or Witch's House before dangerous quests because the 24 hp helps. You can also create your own quest lists with your own gear presets in whatever order you want. It will let you add quests which you can't do because you may get the requirements for them from previous quests, and if you still don't meet the requirements when it reaches that specific quest in the list, it will just skip it and go to the next one. If you just take a lvl 3 with 1m cash and press the "All" button, you would probably complete about 25 out of the 40 available quests due to skill requirements.

I'll look into the total XP but the total cost varies a lot, the prices are not fixed and change every time I update the price algorithm or whenever item prices change.