Stealth Quester

Token

i made presets and tried to use the "mithril gloves" option and it just pulls out mind runes to do fight arena? which im pretty sure isnt even needed for mith gloves regardless lol

Yes, that's a quick start option, they all have predefined gear presets. You have to create your own quest list in order to use your own gear presets. Fight Arena is part of the mithril gloves option because the quick start options are generally targeted towards the lowest levels possible, and the extra attack levels help a lot. Use the 2nd tab on the GUI instead of the quick start options if you want to modify the quests/gear presets.

Yes, that's a quick start option, they all have predefined gear presets. You have to create your own quest list in order to use your own gear presets. Fight Arena is part of the mithril gloves option because the quick start options are generally targeted towards the lowest levels possible, and the extra attack levels help a lot. Use the 2nd tab on the GUI instead of the quick start options if you want to modify the quests/gear presets.

ah ok. well now the script wont start after doing a quest using the separate quest list.

EDIT: nevermind i fixed it by deleting my preset gear via the main folder.

Edited by Belwaar

ah ok. well now the script wont start after doing a quest using the separate quest list.

EDIT: nevermind i fixed it by deleting my preset gear via the main folder.

There are a few restrictions on gear presets highlighted on the first post, such as only the 16 elemental spells, no charged items, only offensive casting etc. Most of these exceptions are treated in the GUI and will display popups when something is not supported, but generally "unusual" questing gear is not supported, such as salamanders, toxic blowpipe, ancient magic, barrows equipment. Pretty much all boss monsters you encounter during these quests can be fought with adamant/rune/dragon equipment or even lower. 

Started this script from 0 Quest Point. 

(Issues)

- Stuck when buying from a NPC shop (Pirate's Treasure) - Also had problem buying rotten potatoes from the beggar. 

-  Waterfall Quest (Bot didn't turn to the angle whereby he can enter the Waterfall's entrance.) - Did it manually

(Suggestions)

Adamant Dagger P++ seems to be one of the item requirements the bot try to buy, it's actually quite hard to get it from the G.E 

Maybe you make it to buy Adamant Dagger + Weapon Poison ++? Did this part manually! 

Overall, awesome script! Love it!

Edited by Tempest

Started this script from 0 Quest Point. 

(Issues)

- Stuck when buying from a NPC shop (Pirate's Treasure) - Also had problem buying rotten potatoes from the beggar. 

-  Waterfall Quest (Bot didn't turn to the angle whereby he can enter the Waterfall's entrance.) - Did it manually

(Suggestions)

Adamant Dagger P++ seems to be one of the item requirements the bot try to buy, it's actually quite hard to get it from the G.E 

Maybe you make it to buy Adamant Dagger + Weapon Poison ++? Did this part manually! 

Overall, awesome script! Love it!

Thanks for the feedback, the shop bug is due to the latest game update but I have pushed a fix for this yesterday and should be live soon. I looked at the latest GE stats and it does seem difficult to buy Adamant dagger p++, I'll add code to poison the dagger instead.The waterfall door will be added in tonight's bug fixes round as right now it takes anywhere between 1 and 15 attempts to click the right ledge due to multiple "Ledge" objects being there.

• Like 1

Very nice script you should add some stamina potion like a option smile.png so like how many stamina you wan't it to buy : x

They would generate too many inventory setup conflicts

getting stuck at any shop it opens smile.png

I pushed an update for that yesterday but the devs have not yet accepted it, there were some changes in the shop interfaces on the rs update 2 days ago

• Like 1