Stealth Quester

Token

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: Starting quest...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: [DEBUG] Bank attempt 0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:57 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:59 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lumbridge teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item removed from the withdrawl list: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item removed from the withdrawl list: Lumbridge teleport

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG] Stage: 482480

Quest: RFD ogre subquest
it just sits idle at the G.E. not sure why, but something's wrong with stage 482480.

It was running perfectly, but it burt the first jubly thing and it just kind of bugged up after that. 

RFD cook sub quest, it's unable to buy the rotten tomato, just keeps opening and closing again and again, looks like it's trying to buy too fast

on Plague city it got stuck unable to see the barrel, to get the " a small key". once I rotated camera it worked.

http://postimg.org/image/ao3ckz8jf/full/

Edited by Convergence

Hey you didn't notify me that the Script is working again doge.png  Anyway, runs good but there is some path issues whereby the bot is unable to correctly click the path it desires to go. When the inventory is full, the bot is unable to detect so and keep trying to get Quest items which lead to it standing there all the time trying to get that item. (I had to  manually drop something in my inventory.) Mind making a fail check for this? smile.png Thanks.

Edited by Tempest

So ideally if I have all requirements this can get me mithril gloves?

Almost

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: Starting quest...
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: [DEBUG] Bank attempt 0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:56 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:57 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:45:59 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lumbridge teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item removed from the withdrawl list: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item removed from the withdrawl list: Lumbridge teleport

[iNFO][bot #1][06/12 08:46:01 PM]: [DEBUG] Stage: 482480

Quest: RFD ogre subquest
it just sits idle at the G.E. not sure why, but something's wrong with stage 482480.

It was running perfectly, but it burt the first jubly thing and it just kind of bugged up after that. 

It doesn't support burning the jubbly as I didn't think that's even possible, never happened while running it myself. I'll add some code for that

What future quests do you plan on adding?

Idk, I'll see what's best to add

RFD cook sub quest, it's unable to buy the rotten tomato, just keeps opening and closing again and again, looks like it's trying to buy too fast

on Plague city it got stuck unable to see the barrel, to get the " a small key". once I rotated camera it worked.

http://postimg.org/image/ao3ckz8jf/full/

I'll go see what's the issue

Animal magnetism. Only collects 1 dead chicken. Stops after handing it in. Thinks its complete. (Again on mirror mode)

As far as I know there is a dialogue with the ghost where first option is 1 chicken, second option is 2 chickens and 3rd option is something else. Mirror mode as it is right now cannot interact with anything but first option in a dialogue box, whether it is a dialogue with an npc or a popup containing teleport locations from an enchanted item such as games necklace. The script is not supposed to select the first option until it buys 2 chickens, it will instead of the second one.

Just a heads up. Ernest the chicken isn't a part of NMZ anymore (if at all) got 4/5 done just need one more quest now for NMZ. None of which are available with this script unfortunately. Not quite sure which quest to complete either for that 5th boss to start nmz. 

Try Tree Gnome Village or Mountain Daughter

Hey you didn't notify me that the Script is working again doge.png  Anyway, runs good but there is some path issues whereby the bot is unable to correctly click the path it desires to go. When the inventory is full, the bot is unable to detect so and keep trying to get Quest items which lead to it standing there all the time trying to get that item. (I had to  manually drop something in my inventory.) Mind making a fail check for this? smile.png Thanks.

What exacly are these path issues? Which quest were you doing when your inventory filled up? What spell did you use?

• Like 1

Path Issue (Waterfall Quest)

2r3ed8g.png

- Small Route, the Bot wasn't able to click accurately!

Path Issue (Lumbridge) 

- On the way to Varrock, it tries to click into the Cow's farm, making it go forth and back.. 

- Not a big issue, can be solved easily, I just have to manually adjust it. (Maybe you can tell Users to take note on this.)

The full inventory issue was during Waterfall Quest too, I had an inventory of Swordfish + Other Quests' Items.

During the part where you have to go through the maze and get the key below. smile.png 

Witch's House have NullPointerException too, seems like something went wrong during the whole Quest. The door was locked but it's supposed to be open temporarily because he used the magnet on the Rat or something. I had to manually finish it now sad.png

Edited by Tempest

Path Issue (Waterfall Quest)

2r3ed8g.png

- Small Route, the Bot wasn't able to click accurately!

Path Issue (Lumbridge) 

- On the way to Varrock, it tries to click into the Cow's farm, making it go forth and back.. 

- Not a big issue, can be solved easily, I just have to manually adjust it. (Maybe you can tell Users to take note on this.)

The full inventory issue was during Waterfall Quest too, I had an inventory of Swordfish + Other Quests' Items.

During the part where you have to go through the maze and get the key below. smile.png 

Witch's House have NullPointerException too, seems like something went wrong during the whole Quest. The door was locked but it's supposed to be open temporarily because he used the magnet on the Rat or something. I had to manually finish it now sad.png

Did you have a magic gear preset on Waterfall Quest?