Stealth Quester

Token

Its still working for me, the golem is the last quest needed to be complete and it would have done everyone your bot does, I do not however see rfd renamed as mithril gloves, or shadow of the storm added( I believe its listed in the update list on front page).

Evil Dave Subquest and Shadow of the Storm aren't added yet.

He's working on them, should be within a day or two.

How many quest points has this gotten you?

Evil Dave Subquest and Shadow of the Storm aren't added yet.

He's working on them, should be within a day or two.

How many quest points has this gotten you?

About 63, I have gotten a bot busting minor offense or whatever but I won't claim its from this, as I've been using other bots that have been iffy at times.

There has been plenty quests I let run while afk and no problem, but also I had a few bugs that made it continuously do same thing(killing ice fiends, death walking back killing over and over not realizing rock cake had already been cooled) and a few other ones but it could have just as easily been my poor connection lagging when it completed some processes and then it just didn't realize they'd been done.

I'm f2p member skiller at level 18. 400 total level doing f2p quests. Working flawlessly; But the white bead buy at 20k unless you wanna have it standing there for sometime to to buy it for 6k. other than that it's running and buying everything smoothly so far fantastic script  smile.png

Omg amazing so far. at 7 qps now

Edited by iroll
  • Like 1

So it's safe to say that we can remove the recurring payment from our paypal? and still have the script? I'm seeing the 7.95 stealth quester as still active per month.

I'll ask @Maldesto again to see if everything was done as I requested (everyone keeping it for free with no more recurring payments). He didn't tell me how everything went so I'm not aware if you should cancel the payment, I was hoping OSBot will cancel all active payments.

• Like 1