Stealth Quester

Token

I believe the last update messed up some of the chat dialogue in quest scripts because the other quest script is having this same problem on a different quest.

Im running restless ghost (mirror mode if that matters) and its trying to talk to the priest and then it picks the first one "whos saradomin" instead of the "im looking for a quest" last option, then it continues to try to find the first option again in the next chat dialogue and then reclicks the priest and repeats the process.

I clicked the write selections myself, now its working on doing the rest of the quest.

Edited by xxgruntxx

I believe the last update messed up some of the chat dialogue in quest scripts because the other quest script is having this same problem on a different quest.

Im running restless ghost (mirror mode if that matters) and its trying to talk to the priest and then it picks the first one "whos saradomin" instead of the "im looking for a quest" last option, then it continues to try to find the first option again in the next chat dialogue and then reclicks the priest and repeats the process.

I clicked the write selections myself, now its working on doing the rest of the quest.

No the last update didn't change anything in the dialogues. Mirror mode does not support dialogues. I have had a report on this issue for over2 months and nothing has been done http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/

While mirror mode may manage to click a dialogue or 2 but the hook is completely broken in my opinion, that's why I always recommended stealth injection (hence Stealth Quester doge.png ). The error is inside the mirror mode internal classes and unfortunately cannot be solved at script level otherwise I would have had a solution for this long time ago. No scripts that require dialogue interactions can be run on mirror mode right now.

No the last update didn't change anything in the dialogues. Mirror mode does not support dialogues. I have had a report on this issue for over2 months and nothing has been done http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94170-mirror-mode-dialogueswidgets/

While mirror mode may manage to click a dialogue or 2 but the hook is completely broken in my opinion, that's why I always recommended stealth injection (hence Stealth Quester doge.png ). The error is inside the mirror mode internal classes and unfortunately cannot be solved at script level otherwise I would have had a solution for this long time ago. No scripts that require dialogue interactions can be run on mirror mode right now.

ahhhh okay now everything makes sense :P

Well outside of my own mistake then lol, although it is doing good with dialogue if the right one happens to be the first one lol.

ahhhh okay now everything makes sense :P

Well outside of my own mistake then lol, although it is doing good with dialogue if the right one happens to be the first one lol.

Indeed that's exacly the problem, mirror mode can't recognise there are more dialogues so it will always select first one.

now when i try to start animal magnetism it just says none after i start and i do have enough cash over 10m smile.png.. any reason for this ?

Yes banking was temporarily disabled for all quests except for the initial banking at start due to bugs in the inventory/equipment client hook. It will skip all quests which were started prior to running the script. However you can run already started quests by withdrawing the required items from bank and running the quest in debug mode.