Stealth Quester

Token

It will detect them only if you have the required amount or more. I believe it's about 150 for Waterfall Quest. You will also need them for Witch's House but that only requires 17. So if you have 167 swordfish you should be able to run those 2. Waterfall Quest will also require some 2 Games necklace (8) but those are only 5k each. When I run it myself I always prefer letting it buy the itemself itself. This usually saves a lot of time because for all quests it will require about 150-200 different items which saves 20 minutes of work on each account as the script does this itself. I can always sell the leftovers as extra items are generally teleports and food.

PS: Waterfall Quest is the only one that requires this ridiculous amount of resources but this will be updated shortly and replaced with Grand Exchange deathwalking as featured in The Knight's Sword. It's better to give it about 500k, let it do all quests and just sell the leftover food and teleports.

Awesome! Yeah out of all the quests the expenses needed for waterfall was ridiculous haha. All in all an amazing script man! Looking forward to more quests being implemented

• Like 1

can you trial me please? And I wanna use this on dmm, can I use buy the stuff manually and put it in my inventory/bank?

i would like to request a trial as well , because if this shit works i'll start a new botfarm with this.

Authed :doge:

I'm not sure about the use on DMM because this calls internal methods in the client for worlds, namely Worlds#isMemberWorld which I'm not sure if it returns true, false or throws an exception on DMM, never tested it there. If it does work though it should be fine if you manage to obtain the required items on DMM.

man i honestly dont know what happened to this great script sad.png it used to run flawless. but i have experienced many bugs with animal magnetism.. it was going to the ecto token part then suddenly the script didnt go further, and when i tried to restart it at g.e or varrok east bank it did nothing sad.png.

Well basically its not the whole scripts just some of the quests :)

Edited by sleim

man i honestly dont know what happened to this great script sad.png it used to run flawless. but i have experienced many bugs with animal magnetism.. it was going to the ecto token part then suddenly the script didnt go further, and when i tried to restart it at g.e or varrok east bank it did nothing sad.png.

Well basically its not the whole scripts just some of the quests smile.png

Where did the script stop while getting Ecto-tokens? Completing already started quests had to be disabled a few days ago because the client's inventory hook is broken (the equipment one is also broken but that's not so important), they should be enabled again this weekend after next update.

can i buy this with GP?

Yes you can buy OSBot vouchers from http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ which can be used to buy ranks and scripts on this website.

Okay bro Can you tell here when it is enabled again smile.png?

It will be enabled right after the new quests will be added this weekend, now there's unfortunately been another runescape update and I believe some client hooks were broken but if that's the case an update will be pushed shortly to add temporary fixes until they are fixed at client level.

can I have a trial I want to test this before I buy it

Authed :doge:

nice script I  brought it , I have to babysit it sometimes it clicks on the wrong response when talking to npcs

Thanks for the feedback :)

Are you by any chance running it on mirror mode?

Hey bro, could you add option to walk instead of tele? I wanna use in dmm but i"m broke as fk there.

Does it really work on DMM?