Stealth Quester

Token

Too late to go back to the logs now but I came back to it just standing there, watched it for another 5 minutes nothing happened, stopped and restarted in exact same position same thing. Tele'd to lumby, banked everything, started fresh went back did its thing, then when it got to same spot around the dinner table thing it just stood there again

As I previously told you (like the Plague City which is accessed by stage progression) the script may not be able to complete certain quests if interrupted during runtime, RFD quests are some of them due to the config conflicts. In that case the script is missing the Slop of compromise which is most likely in your bank.

Wow selected it to do all F2P quest and it really did buy a lot of stuff. Great script

Edit: How long is the trail? 6 hours?

24 hours.

Script ran wonderfully through a couple of quests, but died doing waterfall. Character had 10 health and swordfish in the invy before walking into Fire Giants room, walked in and died immediately due to a Fire Giant hitting a 10. Other than that great script. sad.png

Thanks for the feedback, the script is supposed to suicide on the fire giants room until it succeeds as the spider lure is quite hard to implement with the current API. I am looking into updating this particular quest because it had enough issues with banking and some code may be really old and unoptimized.

The upcoming update change log, which will be live when the SDN updates. Due to many requests I have replaced Murder Mystery with Shades of Mort'ton in this update but this is still in the testing phase and this particular quest will be pushed tomorrow. If the SDN doesn't update today then all the 6 quests will be there anyway on the next SDN update. Murder Mystery will be included in the next version instead. Also due to a very high number of requests I have started working on Biohazard and Demon Slayer for the next version. I am still working on cleaning the RFD series of config conflicts so let me know if you are having any issues or if I forgot anything.

Version 1.2 (03.05.2016)

Just a few updates, we are quickly approaching the 40 quests marl

Fixed a bug during Waterfall Quest

Fixed a bug during Animal Magnetism

Added more food to Jungle Potion

Eating has been rewritten to improve stability

Added support for handling exceptions while eating

Fixed a config conflict in RFD Dwarf Subquest

Added Clock Tower to the available quests list

Added Hazeel Cult to the available quests list

Added Tribal Totem to the available quests list

Added Witch's House to the available quests list

Added Elemental Workshop I to the available quests list

Added Shades of Mort'ton to the available quests list

The All and Pure/NMZ options will now complete Witch's House before attempting any dangerous quests

hey bud, can i grab a quick trial before i buy? cheers!!!

Authed :doge:

hey mate could i grab a trial smile.png

Looks like an insane script!

Authed :doge:

Hey I was wondering how does the pricing work for this?  Just wondering, is it $15 first then $8 every month?  Or is it one time $15?

It's $15.95 first then $7.95 every month.

Been trying to do Lost City but I think it is bugged. When I tried to put just lost city as a quest it doesn't start it gives me this 

[iNFO][bot #1][05/04 12:24:10 AM]: [ERROR] Invalid selection. Lost City can only be completed with magic.

And then when I press all it just bugs out at the bank

It means you can only complete it with magic, select a spell on autocast, press load gear, save the gear preset and select that preset in the quest selection screen.