Stealth Quester

Token

found a bug, when doing animal magnetism it didn't buy all the iron bars it needed for some reason. not sure why. Can't show the logger or pics because i closed the script and restarted it (which fixed it) can't really give a gif of it happening or logs. sorry. 

But, it kept trying to get the items from the bank. closing the bank. then opening it again, getting all the items. closing, repeat.

found a bug, when doing animal magnetism it didn't buy all the iron bars it needed for some reason. not sure why. Can't show the logger or pics because i closed the script and restarted it (which fixed it) can't really give a gif of it happening or logs. sorry. 

But, it kept trying to get the items from the bank. closing the bank. then opening it again, getting all the items. closing, repeat.

Did it buy an incorrect number of iron bars?

and i found this for some reason: while doing jungle potion 

forget it, i was on a f2p world. Forgive my dumbass 

once you make sense of this tell me so i can delete it and get it off ur post lol XD sorry for spam 

Lol. Were you doing Jungle Potion or Animal Magnetism on F2P world?

Do you mean he moves to the next fence without repairing the last one? 

Quests right now strictly run on runescape configs and stopping the script in the middle of a quest might lead to undefined behavior, depending on quest, it won't be able to reach Western Ardougne again if stopped during Plague City for example. I'm working on a new framework that will go a bit deeper and define ways to substitute quest progression then the bot will be able to handle any stage from any quest no matter what is the current context. Does it do something wrong before that stage or why do you need to stop it?

Yes he moves to the next fence... but I think that you solved it because now it runs without problems.

Before that stage there was no problems. I needed to quit the script because the client crashes sometimes.

Thank you for support!

no i was 35 hp with 1 def.

And it's buggy getting to karamja, it took a glory out of the bank, but tried to walk to the port to use the boat to get there, but didn't have the gp for it. 

Sigh. I thought that glory was a banking bug. On what stage does that happen?

Is it just me or does the script keep picking the first option when there is more then 1 in the dialog but it isn't the right answer so it just loops forever until you choose the right one?

That sounds like you are running it on mirror mode. Unfortunately mirror mode has been bugged for almost 2 months and no script that requires extensive dialogue interactions can work on it right now.

Yes he moves to the next fence... but I think that you solved it because now it runs without problems.

Before that stage there was no problems. I needed to quit the script because the client crashes sometimes.

Thank you for support!

Yes I think I fixed it a few days ago.

does it safespot for fight arena and vampire slayer?

It safespots for Fight Arena, I don't think there is a safespot for Vampire Slayer. If you run a quick start option then it will automaticly use earth strike. It will also get you the magic levels for earth strike if you don't have them.