Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, AboveLawz said:

How well does this work with ironmen? If the item is obtainable during the quest, will it be obtained? Or should I get all the items requried prior to running?

If you press f5 while in  GUI, it shows which quests that are ironman ready (collecting items) but if you collect all items before hand (including food, teleport tabs, stam pots if enabled) then it should do any quest, Quick way to check what items the script needs to do a quest is, open logger, start the script with whatever quest, and it will tell you in logger exactly what is needed

16 hours ago, AboveLawz said:

How well does this work with ironmen? If the item is obtainable during the quest, will it be obtained? Or should I get all the items requried prior to running?

It's not very iron man friendly, it only supports 9 quests where it gathers item; otherwise all items are required including teleport tabs and enchanted jewelry which is difficult to obtain on ironmen

11 hours ago, Wes109 said:

Hi @Token ,

I'm using this script with CLI and have named the preset "this" on the GUI. I've tried multiple names and have the parameter set like so:

-script 845:this

which produced the error output:

stealth.png.c64b164f81d08bed86a3e60f39be674b.png

I'm presuming the issue is my use of the parameter, but was hoping you could give some insight. The only way I can run this script with my current implementation is CLI, and this is the only bot which can even get 7qp. Thanks

Could you copy the logger contents and send me via PM?

36 minutes ago, Jason Rambo said:

I know this is a tall order, but i am just curious. Any future plans for monkey madness 2 on this script?

Not atm

on the dig site quest it get to the step when it looks for talisman and then digs in the wrong place its in level 3 dig site but not the most north eastern site.

was there digging for like 10 minutes, i tried to correct it manually running to correct site but it runs back, had to dig the talisman manually

great apart from that

ive found also a problem when we gotta talk to the student for the exam it does nothing just stands https://prnt.sc/r5bmgt (restarted the script and starded working then back)

also doesnt drop empty vials for empty space bot was stuck for around 10 mins till i saw it and had to manually drop and then it started running back

Edited by javidamme

16 hours ago, leen12 said:

on the dig site quest it get to the step when it looks for talisman and then digs in the wrong place its in level 3 dig site but not the most north eastern site.

was there digging for like 10 minutes, i tried to correct it manually running to correct site but it runs back, had to dig the talisman manually

great apart from that

Are you sure the north eastern site is the only one where you can dig? The talisman is supposed to be obtainable from any site

21 minutes ago, javidamme said:

ive found also a problem when we gotta talk to the student for the exam it does nothing just stands https://prnt.sc/r5bmgt (restarted the script and starded working then back)

also doesnt drop empty vials for empty space bot was stuck for around 10 mins till i saw it and had to manually drop and then it started running back

Thanks, I'll check it in a bit, got a few accounts I gotta get to Fossil Island anyway :doge: 

1 minute ago, Token said:

Are you sure the north eastern site is the only one where you can dig? The talisman is supposed to be obtainable from any site

Thanks, I'll check it in a bit, got a few accounts I gotta get to Fossil Island anyway :doge: 

update when you have to dig for the talisman it didnt took the required items out of the bank and just stood there klicking on the ground

2 minutes ago, javidamme said:

update when you have to dig for the talisman it didnt took the required items out of the bank and just stood there klicking on the ground

Previously started quests are not supported unless running in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change) but this requires starting at the location where the script was interrupted (or any location from where it can walk) with required items in inventory