Stealth Quester

Token

On 3/3/2020 at 5:17 PM, Pyker said:

It just kept clicking on ana and not choosing a dialogue option.

Sorry for the delay, I've got an account and tested it yesterday, it looks like there may have been a missing dialogue option which should be fixed now

On 3/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, qwertzxyc said:

heay dear, i got my 5 acc banned now. ill do 4 quest (f2p) account was all 5 accounts were 1 month old and after 2h-3h of botting they get banned. please fix or help me out

There are too many variables to take into account, I believe there are some goldfarming guides on the forums with more info, but F2P is generally very high ban rate

5 hours ago, Bryan Del Orbe said:

Will the script use stamina potion, prayer potion and activate prayer when needed?

Stamina potions are supported on ~50 quests, prayer potions and prayer are used only during monkey madness for now

I used the script to do all except like 5 quests (mainly instant finish quests like dorics and sheep herder). One problem I found is it tries to buy orge arrows for less than the GE price for the RDF orge part, thus it never gets bought so i had to do this quest manually but it's quick. Other than that it would a good purchase and saved a lot of time.

I will share some methods I used to not get banned:

1. I bought most of the items needed for the quests in the GE manually and banked it (doesn't take that long), sometimes the script would buy additional stuff that I forgot.

2. I ran each quest separately, but did up to 5 quests in a row and probably up to 10 total a day.

3. I baby sat the all of the quests the script done whilst doing other stuff on my comp (dual screen ftw).

4. I would type random stuff in game and manually click stuff in game every few minutes to act more human like.

5. I have not botted any non combat stats required for quests because it is so easy to get banned this way (lost many accounts this way).

Edited by lahwf

Really enjoy this script. It's so well done.

A couple of bugs I've run into:

Corsair Curse: it does not attack the navigator - maybe a fail safe could be checking the auto-retaliate status before the fight.

Shadow of the Storm: Tries to buy Ogre arrows for 53gp when they currently trade for 183. Hopefully this is an easy fix - maybe just make it a random 3-digit number.

Other than that, it's been flawless and completely worth the $25. Great work!

Was trying to complete Dragon Slayer quest and appears it is getting stuck. Anything I'm doing wrong?

O][Bot #1][03/07 10:26:39 PM]: running quest: Dragon Slayer; current stage: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][03/07 10:26:40 PM]: position: [x=2934, y=3247, z=0]; next: Dragon Slayer; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][03/07 10:26:40 PM]: running quest: Dragon Slayer; current stage: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][03/07 10:26:41 PM]: position: [x=2934, y=3247, z=0]; next: Dragon Slayer; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false

Fixed my own issue had the npc on hidden lol :D

Edited by crimzenblade
Fixed my issue.

On 3/10/2020 at 2:17 PM, thetomask said:

Hey! I bought this script a few days ago and it's awesome.

Is there any list of quests you are working on?

Jut Underground Pass and Regicide, may have Underground Pass ready in a few days, I ran a test with 55 agility and it worked fine but I'll release it without an agility requirement

• Like 1

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :https://pastebin.com/gdsr38vU
3. Description: Running quest monkey madness 1. Standing at GE to get items for final boss. Script bought 200 rune arrows, but needs 600 at the end so it fails.

2 hours ago, thetomask said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :https://pastebin.com/gdsr38vU
3. Description: Running quest monkey madness 1. Standing at GE to get items for final boss. Script bought 200 rune arrows, but needs 600 at the end so it fails.

Should be fixed now

• Like 1