Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, UkBenH said:

Didn't withdraw runes for Earth Surge as set in the Magic tab for doing Lost City, is that something I set up wrong?

The spell has to be set on autocast while loading equipment, and then the equipment selected on the right side of every quest you want to use it on

6 hours ago, brookpc said:

Searched to see if you answered already and saw lots of attention but no real answer.

Any plans for adding fremennik trials ??? Would love it along with all the awesome ones we already have!

Oh sorry I think I missed it :feels:

Maybe if all goes well with Underground Pass and Regicide I will start working on that, but I've got another 4 quests on my to do list

1 hour ago, disco cookie said:

so whats the go with monkey madness? goes to ge spends a fortune on everything puts it all in the bank then stops? do i need to start the quest myself or?

edit: all good need 43 prayer to start i believe

There are 2 hard coded requirements on top of quest requirements: 25 HP and 43 Prayer 

Good morning/evening/whenever, I purchased this script to set up a quick and easy 1-2-3 for Cook's Assistant, Sheep Shearer, and R&J to knock out 7 QP's on my throwaway bots. However, the script keeps hanging at the G.E.. I only load each bot with 10k, and with the prices the script sets for Pot of Flour and Bucket of Milk and so on, it eats up the 10k cash stack, then fails to hit "Collect" in the G.E. menu (thus not recovering the extra cash), then it panics, checks the bank, and closes out telling me "I have don't have enough money."

If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to look into it not Collecting properly? Thank you!

28 minutes ago, Batch O Bot said:

Good morning/evening/whenever, I purchased this script to set up a quick and easy 1-2-3 for Cook's Assistant, Sheep Shearer, and R&J to knock out 7 QP's on my throwaway bots. However, the script keeps hanging at the G.E.. I only load each bot with 10k, and with the prices the script sets for Pot of Flour and Bucket of Milk and so on, it eats up the 10k cash stack, then fails to hit "Collect" in the G.E. menu (thus not recovering the extra cash), then it panics, checks the bank, and closes out telling me "I have don't have enough money."

If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to look into it not Collecting properly? Thank you!

The prices are grabbed from live OSBuddy exchange data, increasing to 50k should work

Not spreading FUD. I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT CERTAIN ABOUT THESE CLAIMS!

However, you might need to check the anti-ban methods being used. I've had 4-5 accounts banned in the last month, and each time the last script I ran was Stealth Quester. One account full suicided like 50qp so not to surprising. However, on different IPs, I've had at least 4 accounts now banned shortly after running. I do take normal precautions and don't suicide bot on the same IPs as accounts I try to safely train up. 

Again, I'm not sure about this at all. However, as of late this has always been the last script ran on those accounts. (I am aware that they sometimes flag on weekends and ban on Mondays. However, these accounts pretty much only ran this script.)