Stealth Quester

Token

39 minutes ago, Pali said:

My bot got stuck at witch's House. Just stood there after it got past the witch. I assume it is broken because of the rs update. But osbot didn't update yet. Will we get extended trials? Lol

I doubt there's anything to extend since it's been 24 hours already, maybe re-auth

18 hours ago, seldrike said:

Would I be able to get a trial man? This looks absolutely incredible and if it seems to work decent I will buy it for sure! :)

Authed :doge:

17 hours ago, Chips said:

may i have a trial please stealth

16 hours ago, Koderis said:

Concidering to buy, but may I have a trial before I buy one?

7 hours ago, Bearr said:

Is everything fixed yet? Just bought it and it's being hella buggy, not even able to finish a quest by itself. It banked everything in the middle of waterfall quest and logged out, and is stuck in a loop just trying to start druidic ritual 

I was told all the client bugs were fixed at this moment, but if you are experiencing any issues let me know

3 hours ago, Token said:

I was told all the client bugs were fixed at this moment, but if you are experiencing any issues let me know

Well, it was able to complete fishing contest by itself but i'm still having troubles with it doing animal magnetism. It will open the bank, then just log out. The logger says i don't meet all the requirements for the quest, but i do.

1 hour ago, Bearr said:

Well, it was able to complete fishing contest by itself but i'm still having troubles with it doing animal magnetism. It will open the bank, then just log out. The logger says i don't meet all the requirements for the quest, but i do.

Most people in that situation completed Priest In Peril manually and didn't unlock access to Morytania (which the script does by itself when doing Priest In Peril) and forget that Animal Magnetism requires access to Morytania