The current state of the Scripter II rank

Kalispel

There's hella and personally I think the 5 question test should be switched to a 15 question test requiring a score of 85% or higher and to be done in real time over skype. 

Especially now with the fact that a lot of great scripters like yourself are stuck at s2. You are obviously much more qualified than assnerd, but your rank doesn't say that.  

Especially now with the fact that a lot of great scripters like yourself are stuck at s2. You are obviously much more qualified than assnerd, but your rank doesn't say that.

It was better when it was a simple "SDN Scripter" and the best rank "OSD" official script dev

Though it really is just basic understanding of java and the Osbot api. Scripter 3 is for demi gods that contribute with projects and their flawless sdn scripts. But to say one doesn't deserve a rank is just aweful. Why does the rank matter?

The only thing that should count is how well your scripts are made and what your users feedback you in.

• Like 2

Lets not point any fingers lol I still learn new things all the time, I just think it should be more difficult to attain SII.

I think we should have 10 scripter ranks, each one requiring a different level of skill, with only true masters like Assnerd being able to attain rank 10

Actually I think we should have 83, the number of classes, the god himself, had in his agility script. 

Edited by Kalispel