Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Does this support anti-pk?

Not really. It will teleport if it's below the hp to eat and does not have food, it will also regear and head back to Edge if it does die. The problem with anti-pk support is there's no real proper way of adding it from what I can tell. What I would need to do is add a check to see if a player is interacting with you, and if true then you teleport away. The issue with that is if a player clicks you and selects "follow" that check will throw true and will cause you to teleport away. I feel this could not only cause issues with botting at Edgeville becoming inefficient but it could also lead to more bans. Another player simply following you and you teleport away looks very bot-like whereas a pker killing you, likely fairly quickly, does not.

Not really. It will teleport if it's below the hp to eat and does not have food, it will also regear and head back to Edge if it does die. The problem with anti-pk support is there's no real proper way of adding it from what I can tell. What I would need to do is add a check to see if a player is interacting with you, and if true then you teleport away. The issue with that is if a player clicks you and selects "follow" that check will throw true and will cause you to teleport away. I feel this could not only cause issues with botting at Edgeville becoming inefficient but it could also lead to more bans. Another player simply following you and you teleport away looks very bot-like whereas a pker killing you, likely fairly quickly, does not.

Oh kk np.

Try this messing with it a bit..

grab if the player is skulled, combat avg is around our players level according to current wilderness lvl, and in the wild + not the botters player.

Example

public Optional<Player> getDangerousPlayers(){
        return getPlayers().getAll().stream().filter(o -> o != null && !o.getName().equals(myPlayer().getName()) &&
                playerWithinCombatRange(o.getCombatLevel(), myPlayer().getCombatLevel()) && playerIsSkulled(o) && getMap().getWildernessLevel() > 0).findAny();
}
  • Like 1

Try this messing with it a bit..

grab if the player is skulled, combat avg is around our players level according to current wilderness lvl, and in the wild + not the botters player.

Example

public Optional<Player> getDangerousPlayers(){
        return getPlayers().getAll().stream().filter(o -> o != null && !o.getName().equals(myPlayer().getName()) &&
                playerWithinCombatRange(o.getCombatLevel(), myPlayer().getCombatLevel()) && playerIsSkulled(o) && getMap().getWildernessLevel() > 0).findAny();
}

That's a great suggestion! Thank you, I really appreciate it.

That's a great suggestion! Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):Happens in talverly dungeon. It happens when it is going to bank. Doesn't click on gate for me keeps clicking on other side of the gate which is not open and keeps going back and forth. 

Log: no log message

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N No

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):Happens in talverly dungeon. It happens when it is going to bank. Doesn't click on gate for me keeps clicking on other side of the gate which is not open and keeps going back and forth. 

Log: no log message

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N No

This is web walking related. The dev for web walking posted today that many issues will be addressed shortly, this will hopefully be one of them. If you use falador teleport tabs this issue will not arise and your exp/profit will increase as well.

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:
Description of bug(where, what, when, why):after it teleported away,it went back to the location

Log:https://gyazo.com/6239c41d8bd9d7b99c0bd10a037bab53

https://gyazo.com/a6d679e13b02210992dc26d73f4d82b6

Your settings:12hp,lobster food,rare drop table,taverley
Mirror mode: N

Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):after it teleported away,it went back to the location

Log:https://gyazo.com/6239c41d8bd9d7b99c0bd10a037bab53

https://gyazo.com/a6d679e13b02210992dc26d73f4d82b6

Your settings:12hp,lobster food,rare drop table,taverley

Mirror mode: N

Pushed a fix.