Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):https://gyazo.com/43688d6e3497465319e4b7a3d52eb37b as you can see,it gets stuck at wall

Log: you can see in gyazo
Your settings:eat hp:8,food:lobster,looting everything except harralander and ensouled head,location:taverley
Mirror mode: Y

suggestions:stamina potion support(1 sip before trip),able to use other pad in taverley,because sometimes it takes some time to pass the knights at door,option to switch attack styles(if strength hits 30-->switch to attack style,etc),abillity to upgrade weapon while running script(if attack hits 30mnew trip it will grap adamant scimitar instead of using mithril scimitar)

Edited by Gleets
  • Like 1

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):https://gyazo.com/43688d6e3497465319e4b7a3d52eb37b as you can see,it gets stuck at wall

Your settings:eat hp:8,food:lobster,looting everything except harralander and ensouled head,location:taverley

suggestions:stamina potion support(1 sip before trip),able to use other pad in taverley,because sometimes it takes some time to pass the knights at door,option to switch attack styles(if strength hits 30-->switch to attack style,etc),abillity to upgrade weapon while running script(if attack hits 30mnew trip it will grap adamant scimitar instead of using mithril scimitar)

I have also noticed this @Molly

Can I get your skype? Just have a few question's regarding your scripts, planning on buying probably multiple, thanks, if you want to just go ahead and add mine its:Jonathan35796

Sorry I don't give out my Skype anymore, I prefer to be contacted via PM on the site.

Would love a trial of this script!! Thanks in advance QwPha8E.png

Just like the OP for a trial, they're automated.

That bug appears to be a bug with web walking, is it happening on mirror mode only for you guys? Pathing in the dungeon is also web walker related, web is getting updates with every new client release so interactions with obstacles should become much better in due time. As far as switching attack styles, equipping new weapons etc that can be done, and I had been planning on working on a feature like that in another project of mine, it is no small job however and will take a bit of time. 

I'm taking a look at these bugs right now guys, starting with the one at Ardy as it will be the easiest to fix.

Thanks for the quick response Molly biggrin.png

Any idea when you plan to release Looting bag support?

I'll continue to post proggies as I continue feel free to use them on your post.

It will be out Wed/Thurs, looking like Thursday because tomorrow my last few parts for my new computer will be here and I'll be setting that up finally.

Bug Fixes: Stuck upstairs at Ardougne fixed. I also looked into the bug you guys had reported at Taverly, I couldn't replicate it however. I removed some unnecessary checks and fail safes with walking by adding custom links in the web walker, hopefully that will prevent the issue from arising again.

• Like 1