[Suggestion] OSbot - Private server

The Hero of Time

like i said, tell me if it's impossible. how do people make private servers? i have no knowledge of it, but since there are a lot of RS private servers out there, i thought it might be possible

It's a very basic rip of what jagex has, because it takes ages to make the exact replica and even with multple coders working on a single project it can get very frustrating so it would take excess cost to get it done because if they just put osbot on hold when they don't even have as much time as they used to when they started osbot up, they would be doing way less than they are for osbot as is. You should look further into rsps resource communities and try building one, even if the person who makes a "flawless" copy of the current version, it would still have flaws because why would they release a game that is bringing in 9$/month per person who pays for membership release a version of their game?

• Like 1

well, 70% should be enough to test all scripts tongue.png, maybe not exact, but just basic things and places

This would still take a hell of a long time to dev, plus they're busy with osbot anyway? it'd probably be easier to find an existing replica private server and then creating a client to work around that to test on Lol

a8ed6574746f5a3c1d10000a56d1c614.png

doge.png

edit: 

seriously though, osbot private server would be a sick idea, and i proposed it long time ago, because a) the community needs something to do while they are botting.. on this botting forum.. and b.) scripters can test scripts, no we don't need a replica of the game we just need a map, a player and npcs/objects, which is included in the server readily downloadable tongue.png

The only challenge is moving to newer rs versions, you would have to get all the xtea, client interfaces, access masks , refactor client etc. each time you move rs versions, but it isn't really an issue

Edited by Czar
  • Like 6

Here's an idea if this is possible:

Have certain people on the server play legit, watch how they play

Have certain people on the server bot, watch how they play

Try to match the playing data using a bot and maybe it could help reduce bans?

nope. to use java code to make the character move, you will need to inject, which jagex detects. also you can't really make a bot move and think human-like