Explv's Walker

Explv

11 hours ago, progamerz said:

Hey @Explv,
In the new client update i am not able to use the script, it shows this in logger(whenever i press start in the gui):
https://pastebin.com/aGmzCVKx

Just tried it and it's working fine for me.

Must be an issue on your side? Maybe you need to set some file permissions?

2 minutes ago, Explv said:

Just tried it and it's working fine for me.

Must be an issue on your side? Maybe you need to set some file permissions?

I think it happens when i try to walk to any area that osbot walker doesn't support, and i remember ur script used to show a dialogue for errors or something, this used to be an issue in .49 and was fixed in .50 but again back in .51 so its not an issue from your side i think, i reported it to pat anyways

16 minutes ago, progamerz said:

I think it happens when i try to walk to any area that osbot walker doesn't support, and i remember ur script used to show a dialogue for errors or something, this used to be an issue in .49 and was fixed in .50 but again back in .51 so its not an issue from your side i think, i reported it to pat anyways

That's working for me too, so I'm not sure :/

https://gyazo.com/fe2b0afe9fec40a312cceec5d8cb7371

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Some suggestions:

Micro-adjustments (e.g. tapping) with the keyboard to keep the player always facing the direction of travel appear very unnatural. I would have it so that it has to cross a threshold before deciding to move the camera.

I don't know if you have any control of this, but this script would benefit from random clicking (i.e. clicking several times in a set area from where the script intends to click) or 'overshooting' to the mouse behavior. As it stands now, the script moves the mouse linearly from point to point with (presumably) no randomized delay or misclicks.

In terms of functionality, the script works great, and have had no issues so far with it getting me to any destination on the map. Good job Explv!