Meet a Black Person [Q&A]

Qubit

First of as an osbot lurker for many years I had to comment on this saying although this is kinda random I respect you for educating the ignorant people of the internet. Secondly, your answer to how you react to racist jokes actually taught me to not let it affect me (I'm black aswell). Finally, my question to you is if you could say one thing to all the closet or openly racist people of the internet what would it be?

Keep up the good work

• Like 6

First of as an osbot lurker for many years I had to comment on this saying although this is kinda random I respect you for educating the ignorant people of the internet. Secondly, your answer to how you react to racist jokes actually taught me to not let it affect me (I'm black aswell). Finally, my question to you is if you could say one thing to all the closet or openly racist people of the internet what would it be?

Keep up the good work

"First of as an osbot lurker for many years" this was gold

• Like 3

• Administrator

Keep up the good work

Start interacting, we don't bite. :D

Keep up the good work

*Im an illiterate STEM major - so here's a trigger warning you grammar nazi cunts :doge: 

Oh thanks!, well a big motto I have in my life is actions speak louder than words. But I think one important thing that one needs to remember is that most racist people are misinformed, uneducated, ignorant people. A lot of it is not their fault and they were raised to believe in such an ideology. But everyone has a conscious so they must be held to the utmost extent of their actions. I think if I were to talk this person, i would say first of all say  I don't give a shit about what you think and most of the world doesn't give a flying fuck either. But furthermore I would go into explaining the accomplishments that I have made and the ones I am setting my self up for. For example I would say, I was on the 6th rank soccer team in the Nation, going to a top 10 ranked engineering school in the nation. Most likely getting an internship at Raytheon my freshman year, etc.. Or even the accomplishments of other black/ African american people have made in society and how they have improved society. The racist person probably won't give shit about what I say which brings back to them probably being ignorant and stubborn. But giving hard facts and examples is crucial to proving a point and reasoning your way through a argument. The point that I am trying to pass is,  yes blacks and whites are different, but we are all humans, we have feelings, strengths,  weaknesses, and share so much more in common compared to the small amount of differences we have. But most importantly the fact that my skin color makes me no greater or less of a person than any other person that exists. The only way to define a person is through their actions and accomplishments they have made for themselves and society.

Then I would just kick that mofo in the groin as hard as possible so that pest couldn't breed anymore. XD

On another note be more active, the community is great. Don't be afraid to chirp in once in a while.

Sunburn?

No and yes, I don't burn like most white people. I just get dark, but If i'm in the sun for along time like 5-6 hours a day for a week , like a vacation. I'll start to peel and get a sun burn.

do you like potatoes?

I love potatoes and sour cream. But otherwise it depends how it's prepared are what it's with

At what age did your dad leave?

Hard, to say, I was pretty young. Mom told me he was going out for work. I waited days with no sign of return. But then came back gg. within 2 days. That mofo just got me a damn t shirt from his trip. 

how bad does the n**** word offend you, if u over hear someone say it or someone calls u it and are u one of those black people who is poorly educated and hates the confederate flag because they think it represents slavery (which it doesn't)

Well, as I said before like jokes, If my friends say it and are joking around or anything is and I can tell they aren't using it in a derogatory term I don't care. The problem I have is when people use it with intent as a slur or a way to bash me. It's no different than saying "Shut up you pussy". It's a words just like many trying to disparage me. Which I think anyone would not put up with. But don't get me wrong I'll call out people who use it once in a while. Just to show dominance, that I don't let people walk all over me. 

Now for the confederate flag, I can say for the disposition I am in right now I am a pretty educated person. Do I dislike the confederate flag, of course I do. Why? Well the common rebel flag we see today is the battle flag. Which in a sense I see represents all the reasons that a bunch of fucking traitorous and treasonous cunts stand for. Their willingness to fight and die for that flag shows an indefinite supports for the confederacy. One thing they did support was slavery. Which you know, I probably don't support or endorse. Again I emphasize the treasonous cunts who thought they could succeed from the Union which is punishable by death. Referencing what you said that it doesn't represent slavery I am going to have to disagree with that.  But when it comes to flying it on public probably I'd probably say get it off. Mainly again for what I believe it represents and the fact the flag also represents treason from the Union (United States of America) practically. On private property I don't really give shit. Do whatever you want it's your property, this also ties with my ideology of racist jokes.

• Like 1