Dispute against Jamaica

IlliniGuy

Disputed member: Jamaica

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/86254-selling-lvl-122-main-999999-99hp94-total-1500-magic-152-qp-all-details/

Explanation: Bought the account for CS:GO skins, he has recovered it and changed email/password. I can also provide more evidence upon request.

Evidence:

• Like 1

I can say i didnt recovered back the account cuz im done with rs i said yh, please more proof of this cuz any1 can buy a account and say its recovered back and you got my ALL information for recovery (IP,where i live etcs ALL) and you get refund and you got my account?you dont believe it Anne help me to proof i didnt recovered back the account how i can proof that?I'm not scammer,i given ALL recovery details.

I can say i didnt recovered back the account cuz im done with rs i said yh, please more proof of this cuz any1 can buy a account and say its recovered back and you got my ALL information for recovery (IP,where i live etcs ALL) and you get refund and you got my account?you dont believe it Anne help me to proof i didnt recovered back the account how i can proof that?I'm not scammer,i given ALL recovery details.

You're the OO so go and recover the account and give it back to OP.
  • Like 1

You're the OO so go and recover the account and give it back to OP.

If its a command ,yes i can for him .But he can recovery back too because i gave him IP,ISP,Location,... etcs all important recovery details.But i wanna speak with him about this cuz if he still start recovery back the account its weird for jagex.

If its a command ,yes i can for him .But he can recovery back too because i gave him IP,ISP,Location,... etcs all important recovery details.But i wanna speak with him about this cuz if he still start recovery back the account its weird for jagex.

@IlliniGuy, I hid the screenshots you provided because it contained person information, did you try and recover the account yourself already with the given information?

@Jamaica can you tell me how on earth the account is recovered when you're the OO and claim that you haven't touched the account?

@IlliniGuy, I hid the screenshots you provided because it contained person information, did you try and recover the account yourself already with the given information?

@Jamaica can you tell me how on earth the account is recovered when you're the OO and claim that you haven't touched the account?

This is what i wanna say i didn't recovered back and yes I'm original owner of account.Have any chance to check i didn't access to account or else?

I have not attempted a recovery in the chance that the info he gave was false and it could flag my ip, so I thought it would be smarter to just have him recover and give me the info. I still don't understand how it's recovered tho if he says he's the OO? Who else could have recovered it?