100 post count to sell accounts

Maldesto

• Administrator

Dear Community,

I've tried to allow it without a post count limit, but it seems that it can't be done. People like too scam to much apparently. I've added this rule back and you will not be allowed to sell accounts without 100 posts, but you can BUY accounts without 100 posts. All I ask is you use a trusted middleman, or do not go first, you are leaving yourself open to be scammed. There are several ways not to get scammed, just be safe!

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/89113-merry-christmas-discounts-extended/

Thanks, 

@Maldesto

• Like 20

Dear Community,

I've tried to allow it without a post count limit, but it seems that it can't be done. People like to scam to much apparently. I've added this rule back and you will not be allowed to sell accounts without 100 posts, but you can BUY accounts without 100 posts. All I ask is you use a trusted middleman, or do not go first, you are leaving yourself open to be scammed. There are several ways not to get scammed, just be safe!

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/89113-merry-christmas-discounts-extended/

Thanks, 

@Maldesto

i dont believe this is a rule but it should be accounts must be either un registered emails or come with the email would make it safer do you think?

i dont believe this is a rule but it should be accounts must be either un registered emails or come with the email would make it safer do you think?

the thing is most people make mass accounts that u cant make emails for and then hire some people to do work on them accounts so they need to to set the email because of a password change and they use their personal email and ur not going to give someone your personal email.

the thing is most people make mass accounts that u cant make emails for and then hire some people to do work on them accounts so they need to to set the email because of a password change and they use their personal email and ur not going to give someone your personal email.

okay i see where your coming from i plain on making account shop , all my accounts will be unregistered you see that being a problem for me? tho im knew i hope it isnt my post count will take time but i wount be opening till i have a few accounts ready