Moderator avoiding me

jarirs

Hello osbot,

I made a Thread over on the account selling topics because I want to sell my rs account.

A moderator called muffin deletes and closes my thread.

after that I message muffin trying to understand why he deleted it but get no response whatsoever, even though it says that he read the messages.

I tried talking to him in the chatbox but he just ignores me while still talking to other people on there.

To me it feels like he is deleting my account selling thread so that his thread gets more attention or something?

Anything I can do?

Thanks in advance,

Jarirs

Hello Jarirs, I am sure it wasn't Muffins intention to ignore you. :)

We used to have the 100 postcount rule, however that requirement is gone.

To reduce scammers we don't approve threads of new users (low activity, only a few posts, recent join date...) or anything we feel is suspiscious.

That's the reason your thread got deleted.

Anything else I could help with?

• Like 1

Don't see an option to report the pm or invite or anything but ye short reply on why he deleted it would have been great.

So what ur saying is I can't sell my account on this forum?

I just found it strange that he is deleting my thread and giving me no reason when the selling of his account was the latest thread.

Don't see an option to report the pm or invite or anything but ye short reply on why he deleted it would have been great.

So what ur saying is I can't sell my account on this forum?

I just found it strange that he is deleting my thread and giving me no reason when the selling of his account was the latest thread.

Increase activity and try again.

Add Maldesto to the conversation by going to the PM, then at the left you see "Invite Participants" then add Maldesto.